Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bon Solid Has Comps For Paul Oakenfold At Centro Fly Next Thursday

How can you say he is a "sell out" just because he wants people to hear good music-- I think its great to be able to listen to him on the radio late at night on a friday -- We were listening to him in the car on the way to Vynil friday night to hear Danny T and to tell you the truth it was the hghlight of the night because DT did no play very well -- It was very dissapointing -- Yeah maybe it was just an off night for him but dont you think you are a "sell out" when you dont play well for your beloved fans ---

Oh well we are at centro for this one -- THIS CAN NOT BE MISSED

Originally posted by scarletpromos

Oh we are IN -- I think we need to get a limo -- IM not driving to this one

:eek: How much FUN would that be!!!!!! :D only if Teresadf and I can hang out of the sunroof... scarlet seriously we should all talk about that- or at least all driving together... I don't really want to drive either but maybe we will have to draw straws!!!

oakie hasn't impressed me like he used to... i've seen him all over the world... his last good show was trancegiving night 2 years ago... if you listen to his old stuff, like his live radio one sets, you will understand... not the same oakie... but whatever, everyone is entitled to their opinion...

I dont think that if you play on KTU late night (sat night) your a sellout. Just giving people a chance to hear your music. They have great DJs on there and it is a great Mixshow. Just my Opinion. Im not a big Oakie fan either but when hes around i try to go just to go cause hes not around that often.