Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Love Yoshi's

therunner

Heres what I got.

First off, I had to stop at Uno's for something to eat and a couple pints of Guinness. It's kind of a routine I do whenever I go buy records. So I had the something chicken sandwich, Really fucking good, I recomend it to anyone who goes there. Now for Yoshi's....

I got.....

Li'sha: Thats why I'm here

Dino Lenny: I feel Stereo

The Chipmunks: Happy Happy Christmas

Way Out west: Mindcircus (US Edition) BUY AMERICAN!!!

Danny Howells & Dick Trevor: Kinky Funk

Eddie Amador: The Funk King

Steve Parry: Jawa

The vocals on Mindcircus are awesome!! That chick fucking wails. Thanks for recommending it Melannee.

The guy at Yoshis was so helpful, when I walked in I told him I was looking for Mindcircus and the cookiedough song. He took me straight to the midcircus and then said "we are out ofthe cookie dough" so I said that was cool but I am lloking for something kinda progressive but funky with sweet vocals in it. I bought three out of the five he suggested. The other three I picked up in about 30 min of listening. I don't know how it happened but I grabbed the best stack of records I have bought in a while. I am sooooooooooooooooooooo fucking happy.

Originally posted by Kuro

I wish I could have gone today :(

the fucked up thing about this journey is that I never went back to work. I have a feeling that I might get talked too about it when I sow up on sunday. But fuck'em!! what can they do?? Fire me?

i dunno, sometimes yoshi has pretty good selection, other times it just blows...i guess i can relate it to the DMV..sometimes its packed some times its not...anyhow, i think im going to start getting records off the internet, you can find tons better selection of all those records you're dying to get your little scavenger hands on. just my $0.02:D

Originally posted by dcsglow

i dunno, sometimes yoshi has pretty good selection, other times it just blows...i guess i can relate it to the DMV..sometimes its packed some times its not...anyhow, i think im going to start getting records off the internet, you can find tons better selection of all those records you're dying to get your little scavenger hands on. just my $0.02:D

yaj but sometimes you JUST CAN'T WAIT for delivery and have to have it RIGHT NOW:D

Originally posted by MadamMillie

yaj but sometimes you JUST CAN'T WAIT for delivery and have to have it RIGHT NOW:D

true, i am a very impaitent person, if i see some thing i like, i have to have it now no matter if i can get it cheaper later...so to speak of delivery...the UPS man was suspossed to come today...oh he did, he came 3 minutes after i had left for work! 3 minutes...then he left me one of those notes experssing his sorrow and how sad he felt he missed me cause i wasnt there to pick up the package...taht fucker, he couldn't have brought it when i was there? wtf:(

anyway ill get them tomorrow

PPK - Resurrection

Satoshi Tomiie - Love in Traffic (Creamer & K Mix)

and on the 15th, ill get...

Led Zepplin - Baby Im Gonna Leave You (Quivver Mix)

Memnon - Eclipse (Luzon Mix) --from politics of sound

Kosheen - Catch (Ferry Corsten Mix)

Bedrock - Heaven Scent (POB Mix)

just ordered 3 more records...it was like 2 am, bored so i was like what the hell... i got

Du Monde - Never Look Back (DJ Tiesto Rmx)

IIo - Rapture (Armin Van Buuren Mix)

DJ Tiesto - Lethal Industry Pt. 1 (Mauro Picotto Rmx)

guys DL the dumonde track, its SOOOOOO HOT!

SHIT COCK MOTHER FUCKING SLUT WHORE BITCH CUNT BASTARD SPLOOGE ASSHOLE NUTLICKER PANTY WASTE FROMUNDERCHEESE DIRTY SCANKY RECORD SELLING PIECES OF SHIT!!!!!! MIND CIRCUS FUCKING JUMPS!

How is Yoshi's on return if you take it back the VERY NEXT DAY??

Originally posted by therunner

SHIT COCK MOTHER FUCKING SLUT WHORE BITCH CUNT BASTARD SPLOOGE ASSHOLE NUTLICKER PANTY WASTE FROMUNDERCHEESE DIRTY SCANKY RECORD SELLING PIECES OF SHIT!!!!!! MIND CIRCUS FUCKING JUMPS!

How is Yoshi's on return if you take it back the VERY NEXT DAY??

I don't know - they state no refunds on their receipts. I bought a really warped record Wed. before last too! WTF!!!

I take it your mad.......

Did you tke it back or just except the $10 loss??

I just accepted the loss. I think I will mention it the next time I'm there, though - since I'm always chatting up the guy behind the counter. I'll be a lot more careful too!

Originally posted by pgiddy

I take it your mad.......

actually I a not as upset as it seems cause I can always BURN the place down if they don't take it back. I don't know if I even want to try cause if they so no I will get even more pissed off. But I understand them for not taking back records cause ppl buy them ad then fuck them up and take them back. But this is the following day. So i don't know what to do but maybe shoot them all in the head and watch them die as I kick thier lifeless bodies in the pool of warm blood that surronds them on the scarred hardwood floor of the upsairs record shop. And as the blood starts to soak through the seems of te wooden floor and oozes between the rafters and gently makes it's way to the Pizzaria on the ground floor and drips unknowingly onto a patrons clean dish, only then will I feel truely satisfied with the unacceptance of a NO RETURN POLICY!!

actually I a not as upset as it seems cause I can always BURN the place down if they don't take it back. I don't know if I even want to try cause if they so no I will get even more pissed off. But I understand them for not taking back records cause ppl buy them ad then fuck them up and take them back. But this is the following day. So i don't know what to do but maybe shoot them all in the head and watch them die as I kick thier lifeless bodies in the pool of warm blood that surronds them on the scarred hardwood floor of the upsairs record shop. And as the blood starts to soak through the seems of te wooden floor and oozes between the rafters and gently makes it's way to the Pizzaria on the ground floor and drips unknowingly onto a patrons clean dish, only then will I feel truely satisfied with the unacceptance of a NO RETURN POLICY!!

Yeah it doesn't seem like mad. BTW, have you been playing Halo for Xbox or grand theft auot on ps2??