Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Love Yoshi's

therunner

Originally posted by therunner

I will have to check that out after I hit 1000 posts tonight.

Is that why you keep fucking up my attempts to fill the board with my posts? Scratch was trying to do that once and I kept post right after her so she couldn't do it. But it was for her own go cuz she had a paper to write and I wanted to drive her off the board. Funny, I'm supposed to be working on a paper now.

Originally posted by Kuro

Is that why you keep fucking up my attempts to fill the board with my posts? Scratch was trying to do that once and I kept post right after her so she couldn't do it. But it was for her own go cuz she had a paper to write and I wanted to drive her off the board. Funny, I'm supposed to be working on a paper now.

Well I have this feeling that you are trying to reach 1500 kinda quickly, so I was just trying to make conversation to help you along.

Well I have this feeling that you are trying to reach 1500 kinda quickly, so I was just trying to make conversation to help you along.

That's true. I just want to be able to change my title.

No problem. I am always here to help. BTW where in the hell did you find that sig? And are there anymore items like that on the site?

I don't remember where I found it. I think maybe someone psted it on the Naughty Botth board and I made sure to save it. I've seen the same picture on one of those sites with raver pictures. And I've seen another pic taken at the same time but you see more of the girls' bodies.

Originally posted by Kuro

I don't remember where I found it. I think maybe someone psted it on the Naughty Botth board and I made sure to save it. I've seen the same picture on one of those sites with raver pictures. And I've seen another pic taken at the same time but you see more of the girls' bodies.

Didn't Jimmi say that the one on the left was 16 or something like that? Thats fucking crazy. Cause I know damn good in well that I would go to jail for shit like that.

Didn't Jimmi say that the one on the left was 16 or something like that? Thats fucking crazy. Cause I know damn good in well that I would go to jail for shit like that.

I think he said she's 17 now. And age of consent in Maryland is 16. Before anyone asks, that's just a random fact that I know and I do not know that for any specific reason.

Originally posted by vicman

the 2 of you are pathetic, trying to pad your posts when everyone is asleep...good thing I got almost a years head start on the runner, 'cos from the looks of it, he's serious about posting.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Originally posted by vicman

the 2 of you are pathetic, trying to pad your posts when everyone is asleep...good thing I got almost a years head start on the runner, 'cos from the looks of it, he's serious about posting.

It's not that I am serious about posting it's just that when you get off work at 10pm there is usually nothing to do but go to the gym and I don't like that place, cause every time I leave I feel all sore and shit.