Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am I Evil???

ghhhhhost

just want ur feedback..tell me if im evil...

i was going out with this girl..things were great when we first started. she used to make me laugh and stuff and i like that most in a girl. now...2 days before i went away we went out to a club..and the whole day before we went out i was wondering whether it was cool for us to go together..cause its like bringing "WATER TO A WELL." well to sum things up..that night she was late as shit..then tried to blame it on me..then the night turned out shitty..well we got over that. i went away and i came back and valentines day was coming up. so she knew i liked a certain DJ so she got me tickets..then one night i didnt call her and she got all pissed and gave the tickets away...and i was piiiiissssssssed cause i was really psyched to go c this DJ...so after this incident i stopped calling her and stopped going to c her..we eventually broke up...

Evil or just plain Normal?

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

..that night she was late as shit..then tried to blame it on me..then the night turned out shitty..well we got over that.

then one night i didnt call her and she got all pissed and gave the tickets away...and i was piiiiissssssssed cause i was really psyched to go c this DJ...so after this incident i stopped calling her and stopped going to c her..we eventually broke up...

Evil or just plain Normal?

Dude in all honesty she sounds like a fuckin nutcase, good thing you got out early.

Did what you had to do.