Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
aboyfrombklyn

I Have Been Here Since Last May & I Still Can't Figure Out How To...

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

have a picture attached and shown on a post. I know how to attach one, but how do you have it so that it's opened up all the time?? I'm stupid.

THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND :rolleyes:

THAT'S PROBABLY WHY YOU CAN'T DO ANAL WITH YOU'RE GIRL...DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHERE HER BUNG HOLE IS?

I CAN HELP YOU!!!

JUST SEND ME $50 AND I WILL MAIL YOU A INSTRUCTIONAL PAMPHLET DETAILING THE TRICKS AND TRADE OF HAVING ANAL SEX WHILE ATTACHING A PICTURE IN YOUR POST.

ONCE YOU MASTER THIS...YOU SURE WILL BE THE TALK OF THE TOWN :cool:

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

THAT'S PROBABLY WHY YOU CAN'T DO ANAL WITH YOU'RE GIRL...DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHERE HER BUNG HOLE IS?

I CAN HELP YOU!!!

JUST SEND ME $50 AND I WILL MAIL YOU A INSTRUCTIONAL PAMPHLET DETAILING THE TRICKS AND TRADE OF HAVING ANAL SEX WHILE ATTACHING A PICTURE IN YOUR POST.

ONCE YOU MASTER THIS...YOU SURE WILL BE THE TALK OF THE TOWN :cool:

No thanks asshole! Your mom is doing a great job teaching me about anal, and she's giving me a great discounted price! Why would I want a Skittle like you teaching me anal? Faggot!:tongue:

dude..i know how it feels..i had to beg on the board til DG helped me...

ok upload the pics on the board.....and right click and get the URL's of them..then go to EDIT and use the IMG command and paste the url in there and submit...its e-z

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

No thanks asshole! Your mom is doing a great job teaching me about anal, and she's giving me a great discounted price!

OH MY...MOMMY BETTER BE LUBING HER DILDO REALLY GOOD :eek:

DOES IT HURT SON?

Look, IT'S THIS EASY........

Just upload the pic first. Then, click on the link to view it. Left mouse click to get properties on it. Copy the address and paste into your clipboard. Use the IMG link to home in on the convesion utility. This will calibrate the pixelator and generate partial image which you need to maximize by simply bypassing the vBcode plug-in. Once youre there, just re-format the HTML script from your IP router so it recognizes all image-ready files. BE CAREFUL THOUGH...This may casue reverse fragmentation to your bios which could FUCK SHIT UP. NOW, render the image to your own specifications by using any graphic software. If you don't have one, then go to www.imanidiot.com so you can buy one for $106.32.

Good luck..

Originally posted by myoozikkluboy

Look, IT'S THIS EASY........

Just upload the pic first. Then, click on the link to view it. Left mouse click to get properties on it. Copy the address and paste into your clipboard. Use the IMG link to home in on the convesion utility. This will calibrate the pixelator and generate partial image which you need to maximize by simply bypassing the vBcode plug-in. Once youre there, just re-format the HTML script from your IP router so it recognizes all image-ready files. BE CAREFUL THOUGH...This may casue reverse fragmentation to your bios which could FUCK SHIT UP. NOW, render the image to your own specifications by using any graphic software. If you don't have one, then go to www.imanidiot.com so you can buy one for $106.32.

Good luck..

Couldn't have said it better myself.....:laugh2: