Clubplanet Nightlife Community

3some..Would/Wouldn't?

webeclubbin

I might, but I think it would only be if I wasn't with anyone at the time and there weren't any strings attached between me and the other two people. I think there's a big chance of messing a relationship up when you have a 3some and there's strings attached. Just my opinion.

well...

if I was in a serious relationship then I wouldn't just because i've heard stories of a couple having a 3some and it ruined their relationship. Besides, i wouldn't want to share my man with anyone else.

If it was a casual thing then maybe, but leaning towards probably not. I'd have to know the people really well because I have a terrible guilt problem if I get intimate with someone who i don't know. But, if it is someone who i know then that also might mess up the friendship/relationship or whatnot.

It's a tuff one I guess, i suppose you've got to be faced with the situation to know what you'd do. IMO :tongue:

What's the Matter with everyone ?

I've done it !:tongue:

Bloody Awesome !

I thoroughly recomend it...Live a Little!

Sure,think it through carefully (Never on the Spare of the Moment,esp if your off your Faces)

If it's right...Go for it !

For me the most difficult bit was getting out of Bed in the Morning (I was in the Middle of 2 Females)

Now I don't wanna come across as an Arogant,but if you insist on the Gory details,let me know...I'll give you the absolute truth.

Take care everyone :)

www.ciaomusic.net (Incidently,it was NOT with any of these 3)

I have been involved in several threesome and all of them have been very positive experiences. I guess the last one would still be considered a 3sum in some peoples minds, i consider it one. I was leaving an afterhours party and two girls came up to me and asked if I could give them a ride back to there hotel (they were dancers from Miami) since they didn't have a ride. Well, after smoking sum bud on the way, we all went up to there room. Now here's the tricky part. I only had sex with one of the girls, but the other girl was on the bed with us and just wanted to watch and pleasure herself. So the question is...Is that a Threesum? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by autocom

I have been involved in several threesome and all of them have been very positive experiences. I guess the last one would still be considered a 3sum in some peoples minds, i consider it one. I was leaving an afterhours party and two girls came up to me and asked if I could give them a ride back to there hotel (they were dancers from Miami) since they didn't have a ride. Well, after smoking sum bud on the way, we all went up to there room. Now here's the tricky part. I only had sex with one of the girls, but the other girl was on the bed with us and just wanted to watch and pleasure herself. So the question is...Is that a Threesum? :rolleyes:

Yes, imo. Threesome to me doesn't mean one has to have sex with everyone, but there is a lot of sexual activity that everyone is partaking in. For example, a guy could be getting oral from one of the ladies and the other chic could be sitting on his face, that's still a 3some. :smoke: