• He sucks White Cock?
    • He Sucks ass?
    • He Sucks ass and cock(any color)?
    • He sucks black ass and white cock?
    • He sucks white ass and black cock?
    • He sucks his own cock?
    • He sucks his own cock and ass?
    • He is an ok guy?
    • You\'re an asshole why you post this shit?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK let the gmes begin....I will let my vote be known WHY DO YOU POST SUCH CRAP??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me guess you know JBR personally and can post your opinion. I THINK NOT. JBR is awesome and keeps this board going w/ crazy funny shit. Go play in traffic newbie :tongue:

Originally posted by johnysuckcock

Johnnyblackroc sucks black cock.

:licker: :licker: :licker: :licker: :afro:

What am I supposed to do, get pissed at this?

APPARENTLY, there is some sort of jealousy on your part and I will not allow myself to be dragged into such a childish game. You obviously do not know me as do MANY people on this board.

Given the responses and the fact that all of the negative ones are NEW names, I can only surmise as to who the immature, jealous freak is. You can do or say whatever it is and those of you who know me, feel no need to reply to such hogwash.

Be Somewhere, child and find your own sandbox cause ours has enough immaturity in it.

MOET ANYONE?

JIMBO

HOLY SHIT !! THIS REMINDS ME OF A STORY!

So me and Jimmy are in the basement playing army man. He's the evil arab and I'm GI Joe. Our fake guns clickity clack loudly and we act out being shot. Eventually I get bored, grab a brick and threaten Jimmy. He laughingly plays along with all "Oh no... please don't... I surrender!" I crash the brick down on the top of his head over and over and over and over and over. His head splits in two as he stutter screams and spits.

He's like laying flat on the ground and I put my hands inside his skull and around his brain. Then I put my feet on his shoulders and tug out his brain. It snaps off of his brain stem with a squirt of blood. It's slimy spongy and tastes odd judging by the initial lick. My mom yells downstairs and asks if everything is ok. I yell back "You tell me..." She comes clomping downstairs and sees the brained Jimmy corpse and me holding out the brain to her like a gift. She seems very shocked. As I sink my teeth into the brain, I watch her eyes kinda rotate outward. I pull off a hunk of brain and chew slowly - feeling stronger already. Superstrong. I decide to test my new power by crashing through the cellar wall. I get a good running start and go full speed throwing my body into the cement. I bounce off of the wall with a broken shoulder and smashed knee. I go at it again with a even more speed and crack in a couple ribs and feel vertebrae slipping. I go back to the brain and take another couple big chaws and then have a go at the wall again. I figured I would get through on the first try but my broken bones say otherwise. No matter. I got whole hunk of fresh brain and plenty of will power....

hey johnny - i bet BG started this post !!!

you know how he cries like a litle bitch because you move all of his threads ... i wouldn't be surprised if it was him !!!

for the record - i don't think you suck at all

i think your one of the few decent people on this board.

Originally posted by barbiegirl

hey johnny - i bet BG started this post !!!

you know how he cries like a litle bitch because you move all of his threads ... i wouldn't be surprised if it was him !!!

for the record - i don't think you suck at all

i think your one of the few decent people on this board.

Barbie girl your such a fat ugly pig!!!!

SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU SHPOULDEN TALK! WHY ARE YOU KISSING JOHNNY'S BLACK ASS??! YOU FUCKING DIRTY ASS EATING FAT PIG!

GO EAT SOME MORE CAKE YOU FUCKING STRERCH MARKED BALOON!