• He sucks White Cock?
    • He Sucks ass?
    • He Sucks ass and cock(any color)?
    • He sucks black ass and white cock?
    • He sucks white ass and black cock?
    • He sucks his own cock?
    • He sucks his own cock and ass?
    • He is an ok guy?
    • You\'re an asshole why you post this shit?

Originally posted by ifuckdagirlys

yalllll some corny as niggas! ciggs i met you and i beat your ass!! remeber? shittt eminem would be proud. Ill beat you again if you dont watch it.

Yeah, I remember....I'll watch it....what was I thinking????:rolleyes:

By the way:peeleft:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by barbiegirl

hey johnny - i bet BG started this post !!!

I was thinking the same thing!! Barry,why all of a sudden have you turned into a fucking asshole??? And please, all the newbies shit is getting really tired as well. This is why VIP is so much better then this tired board...

Originally posted by ceeotterfucker

suck johnnys ass u sea otter fucker, bang johns ass like ur mothers, u ass banging black cock fucker:laugh: :laugh: :laugh

OH LOOK YOUR INTELLIGENT AND ORIGINAL:eek:

Listen there is NO room for 2 ceeotters on this board so get out of our sand box before I SHAKE AND BAKE YOU!!! (for those of you who don't know what shake and bake is I can't tell you i can only show you)

I beleive that inferior adolescent jack ass grope and his traveling crew of wanna be loser =the alliance are behind this but it is just a guess

HOWEVER WHATEVER just disappear!:blown:

Originally posted by barbiegirl

hey johnny - i bet BG started this post !!!

you know how he cries like a litle bitch because you move all of his threads ... i wouldn't be surprised if it was him !!!

for the record - i don't think you suck at all

i think your one of the few decent people on this board.

im not a child....and I wouldnt start cracking racist jokes and religious jokes

I dont have any fake names....I am IBclubbin till the day I die:D

BG

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

I was thinking the same thing!! Barry,why all of a sudden have you turned into a fucking asshole??? And please, all the newbies shit is getting really tired as well. This is why VIP is so much better then this tired board...

not quite dood....if im going to talk shit, im going to do it from my name and my name only

BG

This guy is fucking killing me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

p.s. barbiegirl can you possibly think of anyone ELSE to attempt to make fun of besides Barry- cause you know what this shit is getting old, and personally it really isn't FUN to make fun of people you DON'T KNOW. If you guys were actual friends, then it would be kind of funny I guess, but until then it is just plain pathetic. :rolleyes:

Fuck you ceeotter u see otter fucker. Plenty of room for me here along with ur mother i'm ass banging. Keep shakin the bacon u bacon pig fucker. You spell group this way not grope u twelve year old fuck. I'll expose your soul and divide your ass cheeks u jackass.

Originally posted by cmb1974

Your future belongs to me, while I'm banging u in your dreams..

YAY! Im so proud! I just never thought the day would come that I would have my very own imposter!!!

Do I suck black cock too or is that just JBR?

tool.

HOLY SHIT!!! I'm out one day and this shit happens. I think this indidvidual has way to much fucking time on his hands. Time to put that mental prowess to use and get a J-O-B.

ps. I'll save you the trouble of wasting the intellegence (or lack there of) of thinking up a new name for me—nabuctaintlicker

Yea nabuc shit does happen, it flies out ur ass while Johnny is banging it. I got a job you dumb fuck with a T3 so I can post multiple threads and not wait like 5min with ur 56K, and I get paid for my bullshitting.

Oh yea and heres ur fuckin name.. I think dick lover suits you better.

Go suck black cock you black cocksucker :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by cmb1974

Yea you suck black cock too, while Johnny watches, then he takes his turn. Gotta hand it to you though people tell me you ride black cock the best. clap clap clap...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

*blushin*

Why thats so sweet. I hope it was written on a bathroom wall somewhere.

Originally posted by nabucdicklover

Yea nabuc shit does happen, it flies out ur ass while Johnny is banging it. I got a job you dumb fuck with a T3 so I can post multiple threads and not wait like 5min with ur 56K, and I get paid for my bullshitting.

Oh yea and heres ur fuckin name.. I think dick lover suits you better.

Go suck black cock you black cocksucker :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes I know what a T3 is got one at work to. I perfer taintlicker or maybe even cocksmoker. Dick lover is a little to remedial, it sound so seventh gradish (not surprising). So really have this infatuation with Black cock and oral sex. Could this be like one giant Fruedian episode. Some deep dark secret locked away in the farthest recess of your mind.

Originally posted by nabuc1

Yes I know what a T3 is got one at work to. I perfer taintlicker or maybe even cocksmoker. Dick lover is a little to remedial, it sound so seventh gradish (not surprising). So really have this infatuation with Black cock and oral sex. Could this be like one giant Fruedian episode. Some deep dark secret locked away in the farthest recess of your mind.

I dont think his mind is big enough for things to be hidden and locked away.

Originally posted by cmb1975

I dont think his mind is big enough for things to be hidden and locked away.

Don't be so hard on our newest class clown. He had to have smarts to change your name from cmb1975 to cmb1974. That is the work on brilliant geneius and what he did to my name nabuc1 and he came up with nabucdicklover. It would have taken a 10 yr old seconds to thing of that, but no he did it in minutes and he was able to do that because he has a T3 internet hook up. We stand before a mental giant we can only wish to sink to such lowely depths of human behavior. cmb we shouldn't dare mock him only look down upon his undeveloped kind and shower him with pity.