Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any of you ladies been double-teamed or had the train run on ya??

quoth

Did you enjoy it? What did you like best about it? You on the bottom looking down seeing a dick enter you in and out while another dick enters yer mouth? or having one enter you with yer ass in the air while u suck on another?

quoth needs some pointers ;)

::detailsareCONFIDENTIAL:tongue:::

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

I don't think we're gonna get anyone to admit to this. I think most ladies think we'll think they are whores.

True.

but yo fuck it i'll admit it..if you got a pretty wild girl who wants 2 cocks at the same time and she has been sexually deprived for a long while...are u gonna ponder it and be like..ehh idk cause of the fact its with another dude? ....or u gonna fuckin tag in yer boy to double team her? :idea: i mean its her yer fucking not HIM..she is the object of pleasure. And i do know a few of u dudes on the board HAVE double teamed a chic(s)..it aint nothing gay at all..specially if u know the fellow dude for a while cause its just you be like "yo...i won't look, if won't look" DEAL..."if i fuckin feel even yer arm touch me i will fuckin deck you" DEAL....ok then onto pleasuring this horny ass girl with multiple inputs. :hump:

If you can leave your emotions at the door threesomes are fun.

But most of the time someone is left wanting.

:flame:

"If you do it right....everyone has to sleep in the wet spot."

Originally posted by quoth

True.

but yo fuck it i'll admit it..if you got a pretty wild girl who wants 2 cocks at the same time and she has been sexually deprived for a long while...are u gonna ponder it and be like..ehh idk cause of the fact its with another dude? ....or u gonna fuckin tag in yer boy to double team her? :idea: i mean its her yer fucking not HIM..she is the object of pleasure. And i do know a few of u dudes on the board HAVE double teamed a chic(s)..it aint nothing gay at all..specially if u know the fellow dude for a while cause its just you be like "yo...i won't look, if won't look" DEAL..."if i fuckin feel even yer arm touch me i will fuckin deck you" DEAL....ok then onto pleasuring this horny ass girl with multiple inputs. :hump: