Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's everyone's worst fear about going out to a club?

That I'll get there and it will end up being Soundfactory :laugh:

OK, I've actually been to much worse. Kaos in Tampa definately comes to mind. I guess I just don't like losing my buddies and being stuck by myself for most of the night. That, and it would really suck if I got thrown out of the club for no reason whatsoever like what happened to me at Tunnel that one time...

no A/C...yep..experienced it...and it was at web.hall(what else would u expect)...mad juicers running around with their shirts off..rubbing their slimy ass bodies all up on me..mad fat girls sweating..removing clothing they shouldnt b removing..it was horrible

Originally posted by wideskies

gettting my wallet stolen/money lost. i'm pretty paranoid about that. i often get menfriends to hold my wallet when i'm not wearing deeppocked pants.

Ditto! That's why I bring as little as possible to clubs and make sure that my friends are wearing pants with pockets!!

:hat:

Quoth, everything cool?

Dude, totally. Does anyone know when the CP meet up is tomorrow?? What time are you going? I think I'll be there around 2; I'll be pre-gaming a bit beforehand at my friend's suite. Can I meet you there at the club? :)

Originally posted by sky421

Definately losing my $$ AND having some idiot STOMP on myr toes when I am wearing open toe shoes!!!! That sucks---it happened at WMC---:(

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well then im yer night in shining armor...fuckin wayyyyy back in like October i belive we were at limelight for Jeff Mills and fuckin i was talking in a circle of people and vixxenfoxxy was one of them people and i have noooooo clue what happened but so how or another i did something to wear i accidentally stepped on her toes...and i think it pissed her off but hey...

"im an aborginie"

"i chase foxes in the woods"

OMFG HAHAH what memories that night was. :D

!) Going to exit on gay pride night and getting locked in for 12 hours whith nothing to listen to but HOUSE music that the sorry excuse for a DJ train wrecks it every time.

2) Having a horde of muscle head e-tards trying to yell into my ear asking me if im rolling just because im having a good time listening to the music.

3) Being marked as a NARC because im not glamerous.

4) Someone attempting to serve me beer in a cup then attempting to charge me 9 bucks for it...then them attemping to run as I proceed to shove my foot up their ass.

5) Attempting to strike up a conversation with a female that isnt stinking with shallowness but discovering by the look in her eyes that shes way too fucked up on K,E, god knows what to even remember her own name.

id post more...but theyd just get angrier and angrier as they go so...heh.

:flame:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

no A/C...yep..experienced it...and it was at web.hall(what else would u expect)...mad juicers running around with their shirts off..rubbing their slimy ass bodies all up on me..mad fat girls sweating..removing clothing they shouldnt b removing..it was horrible

Oh my god, that's sooooo what Shelter was like during the construction parties.....it was like 120 degrees in there....

Originally posted by quoth

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well then im yer night in shining armor...fuckin wayyyyy back in like October i belive we were at limelight for Jeff Mills and fuckin i was talking in a circle of people and vixxenfoxxy was one of them people and i have noooooo clue what happened but so how or another i did something to wear i accidentally stepped on her toes...and i think it pissed her off but hey...

"im an aborginie"

"i chase foxes in the woods"

OMFG HAHAH what memories that night was. :D

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMMFAO (there are supposed to be two m's hehe)

You STOMPED my poor little toes so hard i'm surprised they weren't shattered!!! I totally saw little glittery purple stars before my eyes! Aboriginese people must not be known for their grace and lightness of step LOLOLOLOL

Scuse me I have to go hunt some foxes now LMAOOOOOOOO

I've taken a dump in a club..

Big deal! I just had to step over the

people having sex in the stawl and mind my own business..

(While I do my business)

BUT MY ULTIMATE FEAR IN A CLUB

CAN BE SUMMARIZED BY ONE WORD

AND ONE WORD ALONE:

RUFFIES!

Ever get that turntable problem or some shit fixed?

I put waxpaper under my slipmats so they slide better. I went to Satellite a couple weeks ago and checked out their 1200's, and the torque's the same as mine, so I don't think there's anything wrong with my decks. I guess with all the hype I was just expecting more -- like I could put my elbow on the things and they'd keep spinning. Not so much... the waxpaper brings it a lot closer to the smoothness I wanted, though. :cool:

I'm really happy with my decks though. I don't get a ton of time to practice, but I've definitely gotten better and I enjoy it whenever I do.

Thanks for your help, man. I know I got pretty defensive back then. I was just really scared that I'd just blown $800. Maybe I'll see you at a meetup one of these days, if I ever make it to one... I'll buy you a drink to make up for being such an ass. :)

Originally posted by hoke

I put waxpaper under my slipmats so they slide better. I went to Satellite a couple weeks ago and checked out their 1200's, and the torque's the same as mine, so I don't think there's anything wrong with my decks. I guess with all the hype I was just expecting more -- like I could put my elbow on the things and they'd keep spinning. Not so much... the waxpaper brings it a lot closer to the smoothness I wanted, though. :cool:

I'm really happy with my decks though. I don't get a ton of time to practice, but I've definitely gotten better and I enjoy it whenever I do.

Thanks for your help, man. I know I got pretty defensive back then. I was just really scared that I'd just blown $800. Maybe I'll see you at a meetup one of these days, if I ever make it to one... I'll buy you a drink to make up for being such an ass. :)

No worries my friend....Water under the bridge. :)