Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Day 1 Music Poll results

brickhouse

Just to goad some people into getting their asses up and voting, here's how the results stand after one day of voting:

1 - Danny Tenaglia

2 - Danny Howells

3 - Deep Dish

4 - John Digweed

5 - Carl Cox

6 - Stanton Warriors

7 - Paul Van Dyk

8 (tie) - Steve Lawler/Richie Hawtin

10 - DJ Tiesto

SO.....If you don't like the way it's looking, then vote. If you want to keep out certain DJs that aren't on the list and you don't want to be there, then vote. Either way, here's the link:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=91617

Philly peeps - You gotta represent a little! Not a single vote for a Philly DJ yet....No Nigel, no Josh, no nuthin....

Progressive vs. deep house people: It's a REALLY tight race between the two Dannys so far.

Either way, get off your asses and post your lists. The opportunity won't last forever....

Originally posted by brickhouse

Just to goad some people into getting their asses up and voting, here's how the results stand after one day of voting:

1 - Danny Tenaglia

2 - Danny Howells

3 - Deep Dish

4 - John Digweed

5 - Carl Cox

6 - Stanton Warriors

7 - Paul Van Dyk

8 (tie) - Steve Lawler/Richie Hawtin

10 - DJ Tiesto

SO.....If you don't like the way it's looking, then vote. If you want to keep out certain DJs that aren't on the list and you don't want to be there, then vote. Either way, here's the link:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=91617

ehhmmm... i think i voted for King Britt last week...

Philly peeps - You gotta represent a little! Not a single vote for a Philly DJ yet....No Nigel, no Josh, no nuthin....

Progressive vs. deep house people: It's a REALLY tight race between the two Dannys so far.

Either way, get off your asses and post your lists. The opportunity won't last forever....

Yeah you did.......also Josh Wink and Nigel Richards and a couple other peeps have a few votes now. Anyway, keep the votes coming, this is a limited time offer ;)

Also, if anyone wants to post their top 10 list on here, I'll check this page also...

Now, Tenaglia is pulling ahead of Howells a bit more, and a bunch of names that hadn't been dropped much early are starting to creep into the top 20 (Nick Warren, Derrick Carter, Taucher, Superchumbo, Lee Burridge, and Oscar Gaetano included on that list). Things seem to be shaping up, but I only have about 50 votes so far and my goal is 250, so please keep em coming.

Thanks - D