Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
naponome

Can someone help ID the pill? lil worried

I'm worried about these pills that are a bit sketchy looking. They're bright white, large, a bit shiny, and have the letter E printed on it. They dont look like most pills I've seen that are smaller and are def not shiny. I'm a bit worried as to the contents and was wondering if anyone has ever seen and know anything about these?

Thanks!!

if u want to make sure its even an e pill before asking questions u should put it lightly to ur tongue and if it feels bitter than it is in fact e. if u get no taste from it, its fake or some kind of medicine.

Originally posted by lolly

SOunds like you got some Exedrin to me. It won't really do anything but take your headache away. Exedrin has the letter E imprinted on them.

i wouldnt doubt it..... but let us know how it works out.

Originally posted by naponome

I'm worried about these pills that are a bit sketchy looking. They're bright white, large, a bit shiny, and have the letter E printed on it. They dont look like most pills I've seen that are smaller and are def not shiny. I'm a bit worried as to the contents and was wondering if anyone has ever seen and know anything about these?

Thanks!!

I know those pills, the ones with big E on them, those are the Enron pills. They don't do tyo much to you but you shred a lot paper and start to lie all the time.

Bump.

Originally posted by therunner

I know those pills, the ones with big E on them, those are the Enron pills. They don't do tyo much to you but you shred a lot paper and start to lie all the time.

Bump.

:laugh2:

haha indeed they were exedrin. I found out before going out that night because a friend said it looked like exedrin and so I compared and it was. I am now in the process if buying a testing kit. Thanks for the reponses!