Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To Everyone who saw me last night...

origskeemr

excuse my drunkenness:( I was very retarded last night and the sad thing is i came with no money:confused: well i dont remember the night and somehow managed to bum 2 sandwiches from the smelly toothless man outside of the club lol

SexyBabyDee thank you for the drink passes your very sweet and if i asked for more that is cause i am a drunken fool and dont mind me cause they were appreciated ;) And i think i met XXLea (sorry dont know how to spell your name) but hello meet me when i am ober lol

FIERY~ thank you for letting me spank you before you go to Turkey :eek: BTW how's your ass doin

Originally posted by origskeemr

excuse my drunkenness:( I was very retarded last night and the sad thing is i came with no money:confused: well i dont remember the night and somehow managed to bum 2 sandwiches from the smelly toothless man outside of the club lol

SexyBabyDee thank you for the drink passes your very sweet and if i asked for more that is cause i am a drunken fool and dont mind me cause they were appreciated ;) And i think i met XXLea (sorry dont know how to spell your name) but hello meet me when i am ober lol

FIERY~ thank you for letting me spank you before you go to Turkey :eek: BTW how's your ass doin

You didn't seem that drunk......

Originally posted by djjonstephen

You didn't seem that drunk......

lol but i was but i was... Yeh i try to keep myself from looking like retard, but if you see me sober you would be able to tell the difference... BTW nice meeting you as well ;) How was Vynl?? Grrrrr i wish i had loot to go, but i am broke as hell...Bills bills and more bills:(

And i think i met XXLea (sorry dont know how to spell your name) but hello meet me when i am ober lol

Meet you when you're sober or older?? lol

I still want put you on my shelf:laugh: adorable

Originally posted by xxlea

lol its sober not older... :( and i am not that young damit lol 20 i am 20 freakin yrs old why is that so young:tongue: anywho nice meeting you and if you like you may put me on your shelf for safe keepings ;)

Originally posted by clo

HEY ORIG!! how about a god damn im sorry for slapping my ass so hard i thought i was gunna pass out?!?!?!??! no no no THATS OK. :rolleyes::tongue:

(hi to everyone that i met last night :D )

lol first of my name is Josh and you out of all people should know that and call me that cause it is tooooo weird seeing you call me Orig... Second of all stop bitchin cause you know you liked it...third i dont even remember slapping it lol i was tooooooooo drunk:tongue:

lol its ok hun

jus lookin out. Im glad u didn't get outta hand though :)

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

lol its ok hun

jus lookin out. Im glad u didn't get outta hand though :)

;) mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... and i dont get out of hand unless Justin soops my head up and tries to get me to cause trouble... you will see what he tries to get me to do when we go out one night:D

Originally posted by clo

HEY ORIG!! how about a god damn im sorry for slapping my ass so hard i thought i was gunna pass out?!?!?!??! no no no THATS OK. :rolleyes::tongue:

(hi to everyone that i met last night :D )

Werd...that fuckin wasn't cool lol goddamn kid like WHIPPED her poor little booty :(

But yo, josh, good fuckin chillin with ya brotha man we had a fuckin blast u drunk fuckin Mc.

and remember..you try to cut me muthafucka i'll throw a fuckin potato at you...try speakin our language once in a while u fuck :laugh: :laugh:

;) mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... and i dont get out of hand unless Justin soops my head up and tries to get me to cause trouble... you will see what he tries to get me to do when we go out one night:D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ah so i see, my boyfriend is the one who causes trouble huh

lol:hat:

josh....vivaspaniard.....orig....whatever..........U SUCK!......so i take it u will not be joining us tomorrow morning??!

i find it hard to believer u did not get out of control!? or at least whip it out~~~>:peeleft: ....which is usually a given!!

BtW......u know who can take the best with ass sMacKs!!

<~~~tAkEs A LiCkiN'...KeEpS On TiCkiN':eek:

Originally posted by xxlea

SEEEEEEEE~ I told you I thought the vote was unanimous (sp?)....

I'm so pissed I missed out last night...:mad: :mad: :mad:

If I'd have gone, it would have been for you, and NO ONE ELSE...:love: <3

Originally posted by misk

josh....vivaspaniard.....orig....whatever..........U SUCK!......so i take it u will not be joining us tomorrow morning??!

i find it hard to believer u did not get out of control!? or at least whip it out~~~>:peeleft: ....which is usually a given!!

BtW......u know who can take the best with ass sMacKs!!

<~~~tAkEs A LiCkiN'...KeEpS On TiCkiN':eek:

oh stfu and stop yelling. momo

oh and wait, eh-hem who were the "diehards" leaving SF at 11am on his birthday, and then who was the boy who went out to Vinyl previously night before, Metro that Saturday night (with johnnyvicious) and still somehow ended up leaving SF at 5:30 on the dot Sunday.

Hmmmm, stop talking shit! btw, how's your mouth?

Originally posted by quoth

Werd...that fuckin wasn't cool lol goddamn kid like WHIPPED her poor little booty :(

But yo, josh, good fuckin chillin with ya brotha man we had a fuckin blast u drunk fuckin Mc.

and remember..you try to cut me muthafucka i'll throw a fuckin potato at you...try speakin our language once in a while u fuck :laugh: :laugh:

Muthafukin Quoth... Your good peoples:cool: Maybe if you guys actually spoke English i would talk it, us hispanic people speak better English then you fuckin Mc's:D

Originally posted by marcid21

SEEEEEEEE~ I told you I thought the vote was unanimous (sp?)....

I'm so pissed I missed out last night...:mad: :mad: :mad:

If I'd have gone, it would have been for you, and NO ONE ELSE...:love: <3

Ok wtf i am not that young i might look young, but i am not that young... You guys are out of line with this young garbage

:mad: And i am very very mad at you cause you e-mail me tellin me your goin and your a no show... So during the night i am lookin for a midget in a pink shirt, but instead i find a tall skinny Irish guy in a black t-shirt:confused: Whateva i tried

FUCK YOU!!!! :mad: Babes you don't even know what you did to me..you fucken mess....but I guess I can forgive ya since your a hottie :tongue: and the fact that you were wasted....

BTW, your shirts inside out....no your lying..no seriously it is..hehe then you stripped :jawdrop:....damn babes :licker: ....

haha...but seriously never spank me again...it was definitely awful, but I guess the aftermath of it was ok...I had a cutie make it feel all better:D....yummmmmmmmmm

lol but i was but i was... Yeh i try to keep myself from looking like retard, but if you see me sober you would be able to tell the difference... BTW nice meeting you as well ;) How was Vynl?? Grrrrr i wish i had loot to go, but i am broke as hell...Bills bills and more bills:(

Vinyl? Fuckin incredible.....ask anyone of those communist stage crew peeps who I dragged out for their cherry poppin experience, or linabina's crew, or read glowdancer's review.........

Originally posted by fierydesire

FUCK YOU!!!! :mad: Babes you don't even know what you did to me..you fucken mess....but I guess I can forgive ya since your a hottie :tongue: and the fact that you were wasted....

BTW, your shirts inside out....no your lying..no seriously it is..hehe then you stripped :jawdrop:....damn babes :licker: ....

haha...but seriously never spank me again...it was definitely awful, but I guess the aftermath of it was ok...I had a cutie make it feel all better:D....yummmmmmmmmm

lol i am sorry... i am done with spanking cause i hurt people...my friend told me about the shirt thing... i took off my tank-top cause i was hot and i guess my drunken ass put it on inside out lol I'm a retard, but thanks for telling me :D Well anyway it was a pleasure chilling with you and i am sure i will see you again before you leave

Originally posted by misk

i have know clue what these times and places u r spewing at me mean??? anyways all i was saying is i wanted u to come..so relax..............and um? my mouth? huh?

your mouth as in your teeth that were removed, durr.

Originally posted by djustinh

your mouth as in your teeth that were removed, durr.

first i thought josh posted that! LoL....so i didn't know why he was asking about my teeth!!?? anyways...they r good....fine...no more chipmunk face.......and btw~~>i no longer claim to be a 'die hard' babe....i'm all growed up! LOL.....no more party harty for misk............we just got home though...good night last night((well good morning))....people comin outta the woodwork! .......