Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia's remixes for WMC

djustinh

The Depeche Mode remix he did just for the conference, is so unreal I had to literally calm myself down because if his original won so many awards, this track has so much pontential its sick! ask my girlfriend, i kept tryin to sing the lyrics but after about 4 words it would always mutter into a hummmmmingmelody.

now....

Danny even said it himself, embarrased to remix not 1, not 2, but 3 of Right Said Fred (however the fuck you spell that kats name)

"Bring It On!"

i'm too sexy for my shirrt... too sexy for my cat... whatchu think about thaaaaaaaat!

Yes he remixed it, and it sound awfully good somehow. the vocals were time streched perfectly for a house track and really is a great track to listen to and just bugggggg out to.

but his new depeche mode is just flat out bananas. i don't go nuts looking for tracks (for the most part :D ) but if any of you guys get ahold of this for me, ill see what i can do for ya ;)

Originally posted by spikesnj

Finally edit.............. :D

i forgot that one, oh my god are the keys beautiful.

the melody and just when you think there aren't any chords left, a whole other melody is just dropped and sounds are flyin all over the place.

how the fuck did i forget that one?:tongue:

Originally posted by ronalds

Dont forget about the 16 minute edit of Rui Da Silva-Touch Me.

or his reworking of Celeda- Music Is The Answer.

no shit, i didn't know that Touch Me was a rework! niiiiiice, i did hear it this morning around 9:00 - 9:30ish.

The Music is the Answer rework i never know which it is, because he constantly is teasing the acc over numerous loops and samples etc. but i heard a NASTY mix of it or if he was mixing it this morning.

i was impressed. :eek:

Guest saleen351

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz2:

Right said fred......... You gotta be kidding me, if Draper did you you'd hate it.......... but since DT played it, its "sounds good"......

Originally posted by saleen351

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz2:

Right said fred......... You gotta be kidding me, if Draper did you you'd hate it.......... but since DT played it, its "sounds good"......

1. Like Danny said himself, it wasn't his choice, and was embarrassed to remix it.

2. If Tony Draper did the remix, there would be noisey synths and cheesey drum kicks all over the place.

3. DT has enough respect, enough remixes, enough production knowledge to make any song sound good. danny has enough respect to literally pick up the turntable and start scratching away like a madman and get a response. danny has enough respect that he can stop the musik, talk to his crowd and be on level with them all. danny has enough respect that whether its Right Said Fred or Depeche Mode, his remixes win awards. he got the best international DJ of the year AGAIN at the WMC. he'll make your jersey shore cheese turn into anthems. you should hear the mix of Shackles he plays.

Don't knock it before you hear it. and why the obsessive compulsiveness of using Tony Draper's name in every post on the music forum?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djustinh

3. DT has enough respect, enough remixes, enough production knowledge to make any song sound good.

you just summed up why people love his music.... if its from DT is a hit.... called a bandwagon........ NO ONE can make Right Said Fred sound good...... even JP with some over excessive pots and pans couldn't make it sound good.... This is what you do when you get it, send it to me and I'll send it out to the CP group under drapers name.... watch, people will kill it......... because it doesn't have DTS name on it........ like buying two plain T-Shirts, one sez wallmart the other sez DKNY......... which do u buy or like...?

you just summed up why people love his music.... if its from DT is a hit.... called a bandwagon........ NO ONE can make Right Said Fred sound good...... even JP with some over excessive pots and pans couldn't make it sound good.... This is what you do when you get it, send it to me and I'll send it out to the CP group under drapers name.... watch, people will kill it......... because it doesn't have DTS name on it........ like buying two plain T-Shirts, one sez wallmart the other sez DKNY......... which do u buy or like...?

IMO saleen has a point here... but.. i know justin is NOT like that... i can give him 2 unlabeled mixes.. and he will pick DT's over Drapers... but your right.. other ppl who dont know about music (like sextacy911 LOL) ... will say DT's is hott and drapers sux ass just cuz every1 else says it...

couldnt agree with you more.

Verrrrrryyyyy good point here.

One thing though, two different styles of tastes in music. Pertaining to what I play, I would obviously choose DT's.......but someone critiquing the remix itself, you couldn't be more right.

I'm not trying to bring Draper in the mix though because I think he has the talent of a novice, but say DJ Joe Shmo puts out the same remix.....what are the opinions then?

Originally posted by cintron

Verrrrrryyyyy good point here.

One thing though, two different styles of tastes in music. Pertaining to what I play, I would obviously choose DT's.......but someone critiquing the remix itself, you couldn't be more right.

I'm not trying to bring Draper in the mix though because I think he has the talent of a novice, but say DJ Joe Shmo puts out the same remix.....what are the opinions then?

SHIT!?!??!??!?!

Forgot to log out......that post was made by me so any wayward comments, make them towards me.