Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
hardtopleaz

Question about tattoos..

I got a tattoo two weeks ago but my tattoo has yet to return to normal. At first there was a layer of very dry skin, almost like a scab over it.. now it just looks dry and faded.. how long did it take other people's tattoos to heal??

I probably made it sound worse than it was.. right now it looks fine.. just a little faded/dry.. like as if someone drew over it with white chalk.. i went to the place i got it done at and they said it was healing normally.. i just am getting antsy about how much longer its gonna take.

the same thing happened to me. At first there was scab and then it looked really dry and faded but after a few days the sticker they use to draw the tat with came to the surface and flaked off. Try and put something on it so that it doesn't get itchy.

Mine took about a week to heal :)

Originally posted by hardtopleaz

i think my tattoo is pretty much healed now.. the color is more vibrant and it doesnt look so dry.. should i still keep moisturizing it though?

i don't see why not..

did the sticker thingy peel off yet???

It depends on where you got your tattoo on your body, the size of it, and if you used color or not. For me, I thinkmine took a week and a half to heal and it's located on my shoulderblade. I covered it up w/gauze everyday and put the medicated lotion my tattooist gave me. Also just let you're tattoo breath and don't bother it for a while...haha and DON'T ITCH it.

If you did all of this, it definitely should heal soon. If not go to the doc!

Originally posted by hardtopleaz

i think my tattoo is pretty much healed now.. the color is more vibrant and it doesnt look so dry.. should i still keep moisturizing it though?

~~~yeha u should not as much as before but still keep it moisturized:cool: