Clubplanet Nightlife Community

diffrent tastes in diffrent stylez of" house music " ?

rek

I read in a post about many of you guyz not liking trance...

Reminded me that there are different house heads with specific taste....

I say this b/c I love all the different types, with the excepting of acid... lil crazy for me.

I'm a big trance head just b/c the clubs.. Trance is great when you add a group of "energetic kidz" and some light effects. That and a Dj how can put it all together and you have a crazy night !

How many people on this board only listen to Trance and not deep, or who would goto Edgar V but hate David Morales ??

( i dunno who hate DM but itz just an example )

just a question that popped into my head.....

Guest saleen351

trance fucking blows!!!!!!!!! No energy.......... where is the progressive guido fist pumping house with tribal down here....?? I heard the worst music this weekend in sobe..... I need to get out of the tourist traps and into some hot spots....

I just love good dance music. I could really care less what; generic label gets attached to it. I look it this way. if it moves you; just dance and go fawking crazy .

saleen351 > LOL "guido fist pumping house". haven’t heard that phrase; since I left Staten Island. :D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

I just love good dance music. I could really care less what; generic label gets attached to it. I look it this way. if it moves you; just dance and go fawking crazy .

saleen351 > LOL "guido fist pumping house". haven’t heard that phrase; since I left Staten Island. :D

don't worry I plan on getting a guido fist pumping scene going down here.... but won't happen till sept when all the Jersey and NYC jocks could come down and play..... till then I got all my KTU radio rips to hold me over...

Originally posted by saleen351

don't worry I plan on getting a guido fist pumping scene going down here.... but won't happen till sept when all the Jersey and NYC jocks could come down and play..... till then I got all my KTU radio rips to hold me over...

outta hand ! :laugh: welcome to cp miami. :D

I feel more at home here in miami, the more i meet people.. seems like everyone from up north is movin on down.

hmmm

Im from NYC myself....

Anywayz, I can do with the guido fists, but Sobeton ish right, if it sounds good just dance your ass off !!

you should make that your quote too. :D