Clubplanet Nightlife Community

S&D from 9pm-4am???

Originally posted by vicman

I dunno, but I'm pretty sure that the flyers also had the Buzz logo on them, and the event was being promoted on the Buzz site...but maybe thats a reason why they only went until 3am, since Nation was more or less running the event, whil eback in Dec. it was Buzz...I dunno..I'm hungry

Like I said, Buzz did the promotion for it and was notified Saturday that they were out. It WAS a Buzz event until Saturday.

So, Buzz was kicked out at the last minute?? Thats seriously messed Up!

I know many enjoyed the DC more than the NYC show, but my complaint with the DC show is that they didn't play as hard as in NYC. The last two hours in NYC blew my mind away...hard tribal beats.

Originally posted by crank47

Like I said, Buzz did the promotion for it and was notified Saturday that they were out. It WAS a Buzz event until Saturday.

If that's happened that's fucked up. I want to hear more about this (I should be sure about what happene before I start sending outthe mail bombs).

Originally posted by malanee

That is just so messed up! I know I didn't see any of the usual Buzz crew there (John Tab, Mickey...).

during the last leg of S & D's set, i ventured up to the 3rd floor, and who do i see dancing and possibly..rollin' with sunglasses on? John Tab himself! with a Uk shirt on and sportin his new mohawk!

Sopha

Originally posted by crank47

I know we talked about this Sunday night (for those that were there), but Buzz was not in charge of the SnD night. Clear Channel Cable took sponsership of the event on Saturday and the Buzz crew was kicked out (after paying for the promotional costs). Did anyone notice any of the usual Buzz crew actually working there? No. Many of the Buzz crew weren't even told about this until the last minute Sunday night. I think Nation was running the event which explains many things. I know there's probably more to the story, but that's all I've been told. All I can say is don't blame any of the crap on the Buzz crew, cause they had nothing to do with it.

I remember talking about this with someone from CP in the front room by the benches? I was with Dee at and an african american guy and I think a white guy. I wasn't talking to you about it was I?

Sopha

Originally posted by spinsaikel

during the last leg of S & D's set, i ventured up to the 3rd floor, and who do i see dancing and possibly..rollin' with sunglasses on? John Tab himself! with a Uk shirt on and sportin his new mohawk!

Sopha

I saw a bunch of poeple from the Buzz crew there (including Scott Henry wandering around in the crowd) but not working, which was the point I was trying to make about who was running the show that night. Don't get me wrong, I had a great time Sunday...well into Monday, but there are some gripes about the night that are being attributed to Buzz...so I just wanted people to know that they apparently had little to do with the party that night.