Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are You A Sex Fiend?

guest00901

take the test

http://www.queendom.com/tests/minitests/fx/sex_fiend.html

I got a 75 this is what a 75 told me:

Very shagadelic baby, yeah! You've got one mongo of a mojo, if you know what I mean. For you, sex is a playground of fun and you've come up with all kind of wild tricks to enhance the experience. Sexuality seems to be an omnipresent force in your life, one that often guides your actions. You tend to be adventurous and steer clear of passion-killing routine. This doesn't mean that you need to change partners to enjoy your sexuality, just that you like to mix up your bedroom tactics. You're open to new ideas, and even plan ways to enhance your romps in the sack (a little body snack or the right tunes, for example). Overall, it's pretty safe to say that a good time is had by all when you're in the bedroom!

hehehehehe WoO HoO =)~

I scored an 85...

Very shagadelic baby, yeah! You've got one mongo of a mojo, if you know what I mean. For you, sex is a playground of fun and you've come up with all kind of wild tricks to enhance the experience. Sexuality seems to be an omnipresent force in your life, one that often guides your actions. You tend to be adventurous and steer clear of passion-killing routine. This doesn't mean that you need to change partners to enjoy your sexuality, just that you like to mix up your bedroom tactics. You're open to new ideas, and even plan ways to enhance your romps in the sack (a little body snack or the right tunes, for example). Overall, it's pretty safe to say that a good time is had by all when you're in the bedroom!

While sex is not necessarily the driving force in your life, you do have instinctual urges that take over from time to time. Your sex life seems to be balanced with wild and crazy fun and a dash of common sense. Maybe, for example, you would be turned on by the idea of having sex in public, but wouldn't actually do the dirty deed in broad daylight on your front lawn. You try new things from time to time, keep an element of surprise in your bedroom romps and even have your little tricks to enhance the experience (chocolate syrup anyone?). This is a normal, balanced approach - although the word "normal" is a bit tricky when it comes to sexuality. What's a turn-off for one might be an aphrodisiac for another!

that's me:cool:

Here's mine...

Your score = 70

What does your score mean?

While sex is not necessarily the driving force in your life, you do have instinctual urges that take over from time to time. Your sex life seems to be balanced with wild and crazy fun and a dash of common sense. Maybe, for example, you would be turned on by the idea of having sex in public, but wouldn't actually do the dirty deed in broad daylight on your front lawn. You try new things from time to time, keep an element of surprise in your bedroom romps and even have your little tricks to enhance the experience (chocolate syrup anyone?). This is a normal, balanced approach - although the word "normal" is a bit tricky when it comes to sexuality. What's a turn-off for one might be an aphrodisiac for another!

I got a 70..

I think a quiz like this needs more than 10 questions...... :idea: