Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
totallytrance

Look @ my friend!!! (I can't believe this..)

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

shes definitely how..but how much of that is Airbrushed?...totallytrance..care to fill us in :D

Airbrushed enough to the point where i can make you look exactly like her via photoshop :laugh:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

shes definitely how..but how much of that is Airbrushed?...totallytrance..care to fill us in :D

Um they didn't cut anything her body is really like the way it is...um def. though the skin was retouched! the tone is a lot more even and def lots of make up and she doesn't have such nice face complexion and hair as well...if u click on the link u can see what she normally looks like...

Originally posted by spragga25

HOOK A BROTHA UP!!!!

Like I stand a chance...who knows - maybe her friend has a thing for old farts!! :cool:

:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: ..she doesn have a b/f (really ugly). we do hang out with ppl your age so you're not really old to us , want her number??? :tongue:;)

Originally posted by totallytrance

:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: ..she doesn have a b/f (really ugly). we do hang out with ppl your age so you're not really old to us , want her number??? :tongue:;)

Want her number?

BWAHAHAHAHA!!

That's a good one...ragga can only dream......I had a very soaked day on the track yesterday and I'm off for some sleepy-poo!

P.S. Ragga would rather have your number ;)