Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SnD

sialater18

Since it's Sunday you might not get a lot of responses, but I will be there. And Malanee will be there. And Crank. And Vic. I think Shadygroove will be there if he's back from Vegas. Tinybutterfli got convinced to go. Raver Mania and Suave went to see them in NYC yesterday, but they should still be there. Madam Millie (the goddess herself!) also was planning to do both the NYC and DC shows. I think Jroo mentioned coming tonight as did Vixen.

Originally posted by Kuro

Since it's Sunday you might not get a lot of responses, but I will be there. And Malanee will be there. And Crank. And Vic. I think Shadygroove will be there if he's back from Vegas. Tinybutterfli got convinced to go. Raver Mania and Suave went to see them in NYC yesterday, but they should still be there. Madam Millie (the goddess herself!) also was planning to do both the NYC and DC shows. I think Jroo mentioned coming tonight as did Vixen.

Hey Kuro it's been ages since I've seen your bald japanese self in DC!!! See ya tonight :)

Sialater- IM me biatch, what time are you going? oh yeah and uhm... *click* bwahahahahhaha

Originally posted by Kuro

shady will also be there along with some other CP lurkers.

Originally posted by therunner

is she cute?

From what I can remember. If she's the one I think she is. It was lound but I met some friend of vixen's who said she was from the board and I though she said sialater. And I asked her if she was greek and I told her she was pretty? :confused: Was that her? Was that yesterday?