Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kylie Minogue-love @ First Sight!!!

swimmer219

I am talking about the scumfrog mix. It is sick!!!

Does anyone have a copy of this track??? I freaking love it. I have been jonesing to get a hold of it since I heard Denny rockin' it in Miami.

There is a sample mix on AG but I would love to get a hold of the full version. If anyone can hook it up, it would be much appreciated!!!

Thanks~!!!

:D :D :D

MY ABSOLUTE FAVE TRACK RIGHT NOW!!

Luv the Scumfrog mix, but supposedly there's even more on the way coming from Kid Creme, Pants and Corset, and Twin Master Plan.

This track is floating around on UK promo (which is very hard to find for obvious reasons).

Supposedly it's being officially released in June.

Originally posted by sdeelite

MY ABSOLUTE FAVE TRACK RIGHT NOW!!

Luv the Scumfrog mix, but supposedly there's even more on the way coming from Kid Creme, Pants and Corset, and Twin Master Plan.

This track is floating around on UK promo (which is very hard to find for obvious reasons).

Supposedly it's being officially released in June.

\

Bangin! I've only have the St. Ken short mix thats on AG and i must say even that gets me goin....

Fliz

Originally posted by binoys

Hes got it, Trust Me!

Oh and who gave you that ID like a month ago!!! FEG!!!!!

actually it was mark that did.. he called from SoBe and left me a voice mail.. he is like kylie.. scumfrom mix.. get it.. then hung up... lol

its 8:51 not 8:50.. i just double checked ;)

Originally posted by muzikman

actually it was mark that did.. he called from SoBe and left me a voice mail.. he is like kylie.. scumfrom mix.. get it.. then hung up... lol

its 8:51 not 8:50.. i just double checked ;)

ACTUALLY IT WAS ME WHO GAVE MARK THE ID......Got it From Denny when he played it Sat night at Steam , Mark wasnt even in SOBE yet!!!

hey musikman...i'm sorry, i underestimated ya..you just seemed very negative in your comments...what dont you like about it? I'll admit, i'm curious to hear the Scumfrog mix because some seem to love it and some hate it. soon enough im sure...

Fliz :)

Originally posted by fliz77

hey musikman...i'm sorry, i underestimated ya..you just seemed very negative in your comments...what dont you like about it? I'll admit, i'm curious to hear the Scumfrog mix because some seem to love it and some hate it. soon enough im sure...

Fliz :)

i was negative cause i dont think the song is anything special.. i am pretty picky with vocals.. i think the vocal sample "the muzik they were playing really blew my mind" is really gay and cheesey... i dont see it being a big song.. but you never know.. some people are suckers for lines like that

Originally posted by muzikman

i was negative cause i dont think the song is anything special.. i am pretty picky with vocals.. i think the vocal sample "the muzik they were playing really blew my mind" is really gay and cheesey... i dont see it being a big song.. but you never know.. some people are suckers for lines like that

you muzik man, you were gaying, you really blew my cock:eek:

BG

Love at first sight gets released here in early may I was told and with pre-sales is expected to go str8 into top ten but too early to tell yet if it will go str8 at number one. I was told it gets released over 2 cds and double vinyl and one contains the blue monday- new order/cant get you out of my head mix which is being played by just about every radio station here.

I am actually looking forward to her sisters dannii release as she has been working with roger sanchez.

cheers Zade