Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who here is an Asshole / Bitch...

dgmodel

It depends who you are...

If you're one of my friends, I'm rediculously nice... If you're not... well... draw your own conclusions... ;)

Being nice sucks, you just get taken advantage of... so at some point you have to draw the line... sad but true...

Originally posted by jy

mssabina i think you and me should take care of these "girls" who take advantage of the nice guys..

grrrrrrrr it give us all a bad name :mad:

seriously....i've been hearing too many stories lately of nice guys being fucked over by girls that don't know what what they want. i know sometimes it's not done intentionally, but overall, some of us girlys take for granted what the good guys give us....

Originally posted by mssabina

seriously....i've been hearing too many stories lately of nice guys being fucked over by girls that don't know what what they want. i know sometimes it's not done intentionally, but overall, some of us girlys take for granted what the good guys give us....

hmm could that have been me on the phone for like 2 hours the other night telling u a story?

Originally posted by roninmess

hmm could that have been me on the phone for like 2 hours the other night telling u a story?

:( :( :(

you're not the only one either.... don't worry hun, it always turns out okay and i know you especially will get what you deserve ;)

Originally posted by msoprano13

yea i get the same shit,....nice guys finish last and it sucks

yeah, you have to learn to draw the line... even with people you like... because sometimes people don't even realize they're doing it...

theres a difference between nice and stupid... find it... Quickly... for the sake of your sanity...

Originally posted by joeg

yeah, you have to learn to draw the line... even with people you like... because sometimes people don't even realize they're doing it...

theres a difference between nice and stupid... find it... Quickly... for the sake of your sanity...

Not all nice guys finish last, unfortunately there are people take advantage of people who are nice because they think can. You should treat people the way you want to be treated....

Originally posted by thehacker

on that note, hey joe, aren't you supposed to be driving someone home right about now? hahahaha sorrycouldn'tresist...

lol... I'm not reffering to you, hahaha... you probably have some guesses as to what i'm reffering to (in general, not specifics)...

although, yeah, i did become the cp tourbus as of late... but whatever... lol...

spygirl: not all do... but you have to be very careful who/how you trust ppl...

I could use some lessons on how to be an ass.

Seems doing things right gets you nothing but the shaft.

Oh sure sure....compliments on how sweet, how honorable, how loyal, how nice are fine.....but they are worthless riches.

For here I sit alone again.

:flame:

Originally posted by thehacker

WORTHLESS?!

coughcoughbullshitcoughcough

these sort of comments are absolutely worthless!

most women (i´d say 95/100) don´t fuck "nice" guys. nice guys are their GIRLfriends, that´s how it is. think about how many women have given you that "you´re nice" compliment and fucked you afterwards. then think again how many women gave you a compliment like "you´re bad" and fucked you afterwards.

"nice" is boring, that goes for boys AND girls.

ok... girls... you want more nice guys around???

at this rate... all the nice guys are going to realize they're being fucked (but not literally.....) and stop being nice...

go find a nice guy and fuck his brain out... that'll ensure that he stays a nice guy...

:D

Originally posted by joeg

ok... girls... you want more nice guys around???

at this rate... all the nice guys are going to realize they're being fucked (but not literally.....) and stop being nice...

go find a nice guy and fuck his brain out... that'll ensure that he stays a nice guy...

:D

Nice circular logic......:idea: