Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior called twice @ Avalon!

njdionysus

I use to love Junior's legendary after hours sets at Twilo, however I'm straight and I just cant deal with the circus at Earth. I have a lot of friends up in Boston and we hooked up a few weeks ago, Friday night for Junior @ Avalon... he cancelled, saying he was sick. He then rescheduled for this past Friday April 12th, Junior @ Avalon... wouldnt you know it, that fucker cancelled again!

I dont care what you say, thats fucked up! I expect that management at Avalon will never invite the queen back... his music rocks when he is in the mood, but he can also be a moody little bitch too!

Junior is selfish and should just stop booking anywhere outside of his safe little habitat in NY. The same wekend he cancelled at Avalon becasue of "back surgery" he played at a Versace party in Milan.

His manager Jerome lies to and disrepects everyone in the business. Forget Junior. Whatever he was, is he no more. Its time for him to just stop.