Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>Yeahhhh!!! I BOUGHT my Airline TiCKET to Amsterdam!!!

Originally posted by magilicuti

$500 per person? how much is that trip going to run you?

Ok well..considering Im going to Amsterdam then traveling By trains to Belgium, then Train to Barcelona then FERRY to IbiZA, then train to Berlin, then Back to Amsterdam....By the end of this vacation I will be BROKE...oh well...who cares...You live once...Im trying not spend more than 1,000-1,200 on Travel expenses all together...Hotels are gonna be a killer...and Going to Clubs and Raves .....well thats another story...Probally like 5,000 total each at most... :eek:

i'm planning on going to California, LA area during the summer. Despina since you do a lot of traveling where do you suggest I look for the cheapest airfare and what not. HoLLa

www.Cheaptickets.com

or

www.expedia.com

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Im taking Singapore Airlines..I took them last year and they were Greattt!!!

Ive flown Singapore once b4, and i had the absolute BEST service ever !

They even let me smoke an "L" on the flight back ! (j/k) :tongue:

But they are a great airlines! Have a wonderful Trip, Des... And i hope my info for Belgium helped u out :D

Originally posted by gmccookny

Have a wonderful Trip, Des... And i hope my info for Belgium helped u out :D

The info you gave me was TOTALLY helpful..thanx so much....I found many hotels in Brugge and also in Torhout...but I prefer to stay in Brugge....its only like 20km away... Do people speak engish there? Any suggestions on what clubs are good in that area?

and guess what...? I will be hitting the "EXTREMA Music Festival" in the Netherlands as well!!!! :eek: WoHoOooOooo!!!!

This is my dream vacation... :D

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

The info you gave me was TOTALLY helpful..thanx so much....I found many hotels in Brugge and also in Torhout...but I prefer to stay in Brugge....its only like 20km away... Do people speak engish there? Any suggestions on what clubs are good in that area?

Yes, a good amount of people speak english there b/c most people are Flemish, a dialect of dutch. I remember going there once, and i spoke french, and they looked at me like :shaky:

. So don't worry, despina. You can speak English there and get away with it;)

and guess what...? I will be hitting the "EXTREMA Music Festival" in the Netherlands as well!!!! :eek: WoHoOooOooo!!!!

This is my dream vacation... :D

If you have questions about Holland, you should speak to Dafunkadelic, and just say you're a friend of papa smurf :D He knows the lowdown on all the happenings in that low-land nation.