Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question

jy

this isn't very sexboardish but whatever..

--------------------------------------------

Standing in the checkout line at the store today I noticed the girl at the cash was really hairy. This girl had more facial hair than i've seen on most guys and it was really noticable. From where I was standing I could see the shadow and tons of dark thick hairs. When I was finally in front of her I realized that she had a full beard which is terrible.. so here is my question, at work we have an electrolisist (sp?) who can work wonders on people like this. is it wrong to approach someone about it or should i hand her a card.

i think it's pretty rude but the girl i work with said i should hand her a card nicely and say that we could help?

what would you do? :confused:

thats exactly what i said

but then the girl i work with said that often people who have that problem don't understand what can be done to fix it or they just don't know about the methods out there..

i chose not to, and i'm happy i didn't say anything because if it was me with the fuzzy face i'd be super insulted if someone came up to me about it. i'm sure she's selfconscious as it is, i don't want to make it worse.

Originally posted by jy

this isn't very sexboardish but whatever..

--------------------------------------------

Standing in the checkout line at the store today I noticed the girl at the cash was really hairy. This girl had more facial hair than i've seen on most guys and it was really noticable. From where I was standing I could see the shadow and tons of dark thick hairs. When I was finally in front of her I realized that she had a full beard which is terrible.. so here is my question, at work we have an electrolisist (sp?) who can work wonders on people like this. is it wrong to approach someone about it or should i hand her a card.

i think it's pretty rude but the girl i work with said i should hand her a card nicely and say that we could help?

what would you do? :confused:

Hand her a fuckin razor that ugly bearded sasquash decendent

Originally posted by jy

thats exactly what i said

but then the girl i work with said that often people who have that problem don't understand what can be done to fix it or they just don't know about the methods out there..

i chose not to, and i'm happy i didn't say anything because if it was me with the fuzzy face i'd be super insulted if someone came up to me about it. i'm sure she's selfconscious as it is, i don't want to make it worse.

yeah I feel the same way, I'd jsut feel bad if I did it...

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Hand her a fuckin razor that ugly bearded sasquash decendent

:laugh: ...

but seriously there's lot of stuff she can do , shave, wax, those creams etc...maybe she likes the hair...?

Our culture is really obsessed with hairlessness. There are cultures and people out there who are perfectly fine with facial hair and hair in other places. Maybe this woman was content with hers. Maybe she knows of the options available and purposely doesn't use them or cannot afford them. Isn't electrolysis pretty expensive? Just my two cents.....

she was a woman for sure, she had a cheast and her face had very feminine features. Actually she would make a really attractive lady had she not had a beard :(

I know it sounds disgusting but i have sympathy for the woman, it's not really her fault she's fucking hairy.

and as for electrolysis, it's not THAT expensive it goes for about 40/hr and from what I saw it would take about 4 hours to clear her entire face of the hair and then with repeat treatments and whatnot the problem could be solved in about 12 treatments.

honestly though, if I had that problem I think i'd spend the cash no matter how much it would cost me.

:rolleyes:

poor girl, i mean, I would want someone to tell me if something was wrong with me and save me the embarassment

it hurts to say something now, but think of all the other embarassing moments when ppl laugh or say nasty things about her behind her back bc of her facial hair, that's even more painful

ouch! electrolysis hurts and is really expensive!!! and painful!!! ugh, that little needle

my skin was so red and bruised when i had it done elsewhere, I wouldn't want to do that on my face for 12 treatments

Originally posted by f0xyminx

poor girl, i mean, I would want someone to tell me if something was wrong with me and save me the embarassment

it hurts to say something now, but think of all the other embarassing moments when ppl laugh or say nasty things about her behind her back bc of her facial hair, that's even more painful

ouch! electrolysis hurts and is really expensive!!! and painful!!! ugh, that little needle

my skin was so red and bruised when i had it done elsewhere, I wouldn't want to do that on my face for 12 treatments

I agree with you 100% but the thing is I doubt she hasn't noticed. This isn't something that isn't noticable :(

Originally posted by gothzane

Hey being a sasquatch is fun.

Also keeps your warm during the wintertime.

Can you imagine what a shaved bear would look like? :laugh:

:flame:

LOL...in the early summer, my neighbor's shave their dog!!!! It so funny looking, cuz they leave the fur on his tail and on is head!!!!!!