Clubplanet Nightlife Community

advice needed

uscuba22000

I do not post a lot but I think I need some advice.

Ok, here is the deal. I work in a the dining room of a country club part time (everyone needs a little extra $$ sometimes) and have so for years.

Anyway, there is old lady (lets call her fran) thats in her 80s and she likes to try to hook people up. She really likes to do so with me (partly cause she knows I am shy). today she asked me what I thought of, let's call her Chrissy,. I told fran that I thought she was cute ( mind you that chrissy comes across as shy and only been there about 3 weeks). Fran then took it upon her self to tell Chrissy that a waiter liked her and then told her who. Fran said chrissy seemed kinda interested, but who knows fran does not bat 100%.

Here is the issue, and I know everyone going say age does not matter. But I'm 24 and Chrissy is 18 ( which is younger than my sister whos 20). Everyone that I have ever dated has been within 2-3 years of my age. And usually now that I'm over 21 they are at least 21 or will be that yr.

I what to know if I should say something to chrissy about what fran said or not (like what did fran say or did fran say something to you?) I just do not want to create a uncortfortable sitution for chrissy. Should I say nothing all and just act like I do not know what fran did ?Thought on how to handle it?

...hm your storywas a lil confusing but I'll try..ok first dont pay attention to the age thing... if u get along it's fine (usually girls are mature at that age anyway..) ok well I would just pretend fran never said anything, talk and get more comfy with chrissy then just ask her to lunch or osmethignl ike that...

age doesn't matter, if you like the girl then her age shouldn't bother you. From what I read though you find her "cute" but that's about it, if you're not intersted then don't push yourself to be because that will never work out.

I wouldn't say anything to the girl anyways, like you said "she's shy" so guaranteed she wont bring it up.

Just leave it as is and if she does ever manage to bring the subject up just explain to her that the age difference bothers you.. thats all.

unless you're interested in that case just go for it. :)