Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: TonyTheLofer

bobross

Originally posted by t0nythelover

your such an ass nev. yeah i used to work for eliot big deal. i cant believe people on the board know eliot, thats fucking funny. next thing you know there gonna be talkin about the waitresses in piu bello.

HAHAHAAH, I LOVE THEIR FRIES!! By the way, someone should suggest to this chick to invest in PHOTOSHOP!

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

which one? theres the hot blonde chick..and the black girl that goes to my school..what about the chix @ austin jeans..::droooool::

ps- dude u worked for elliot?? were u the guy holding his mirror straight during the street fair?

omg, lol, no i never worked for him on austin st. only in manhattan, but yes i did get paid to hold his mirror and shit. lol. wow i cant beleive this. yo have you guys ever been to latin night at fm? i swear thats when youll see the dopest women on austin.

forget the nightlife at fm get back to elliot lol yeah i remember them all :laugh: remember his other pal martin or something use to chill around 108 whatever happened to him i hope hes finally been committed ...oO(u ll be next ghhhost i guarantee then u can say hi to quoth) :laugh:

hehehe...what the hell did tony do for elliot in manhattan? does he also streak down 6th ave>?>??>...as for FM...we should hold a CP meetup there...and then we can get fucked up by all the drunk 28 yr old guys that chill there every saturday and get kicked out every saturday for fighting..mmmm...gotta love Austin Street......

hehehe...what the hell did tony do for elliot in manhattan? does he also streak down 6th ave>?>??>...as for FM...we should hold a CP meetup there...and then we can get fucked up by all the drunk 28 yr old guys that chill there every saturday and get kicked out every saturday for fighting..mmmm...gotta love Austin Street......

oh yeah i forgot about fm thats the bar on the corner right?

tony, remember the footage of u interviewing elliot right by piu bello? ..and he thought we were serious lol.. zoomin in on his thong and shit.. isnt that when u first met him? ok enough about him

i think i could get the midget to strip on tape.. how funny would that be. i kno ghhost and jason would wana see that.........

its from the lazy test. if someone served you this would you a-return it, b-throw it out, or c- eat it, its food. i personally dont eat cat meat. here kitty kitty.

but yo, we should really meet up at fucking fridays for some buffalo wings and austin street whores. i like mine extra spicy!

PUT ME MOTHAFUCKIN DOWN!! then we can go to mardi gras and stuff ourselves..i gotz the Hookup yo

really, u got a hook up there? does that mean all u can eat crocodile.... dont they serve some weird shit like that??

Originally posted by t0nythelover

its from the lazy test. if someone served you this would you a-return it, b-throw it out, or c- eat it, its food. i personally dont eat cat meat. here kitty kitty.

but yo, we should really meet up at fucking fridays for some buffalo wings and austin street whores. i like mine extra spicy!

I probably look at them like they were crazy.... Poor kitty...