Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Star Wars at a club in Germany

who loves star wars????

just wanted to report to any star wars fans out there. this past weekend i was out at a club in Munich and i have to say that i saw one of the craziest things i have ever seen in my whole entire life. This place was filled with some of the craziest people i have ever seen with some of the hardest beats i have ever heard in my entire life. i walked in about 2 and went toward the bar, grabbed a beer which costs 1.80 and i proceeded to the damce floor where i saw on a big screen previews for Episode 2 which looks pretty sick. All of the sudden the stage gets dark and they play the StarWars Remix Imperial Style. Little did i know that Darth Vader and about 10 storm troopers and and other star wars characters were going to appear on stage and start breakin to some hardcore tribal beats. take a second to think about Darth Vader doing the Nordic Track and the Storm Troopers Guido Style. Fucking Hysterical. it was one of the coolest things i have ever seen. everyone there was buggin face and the stage dancers were just as hot as anywhere on the face of the planet, if not hotter. For the rest of the night these star wars troopers were walking around with their laser guns that where remote controlled to the system to make.... laser sounds, the exact sounds that they make in the movies. They threw a shit load of glow sticks out into the crowd along with whistles. shit was crazy. If anyone is a fan of star wars without a doubt you would have had the sickest time right along with me. i took some pics too, maybe i ll post them if people want to see them

:cheese: :cheese:

bocc.

Yeah, post'em...... wish I was there with you...

We once had a expo. about Star Wars in Amsterdam...

Since it sure is a part of my life...born in 1974...I went to see Bobba Fett, Vader and some troopers scare the shit out of me...I was much shorter and looked up at Vader with his rhytmic breathing...damn was I scared..lmao.

Now I'm hooked and look forward to Episode2.

Originally posted by dafunkadelic

We once had a expo. about Star Wars in Amsterdam...

when i went to Amsterdam i had a hard time finding a club that i wanted to stay at... i went to like 4 clubs and they were all gay.

star wars is definitly the shit though... i still have maybe 40 of the figures and i used to have to Y wing and the Millenieum Falcon and i still have the X wing. It was hysterical to hear Darth Vaders voice in German. All the Germans asked me if i wanted 'Chemical X' i thought it sounded funny with the accent.

the theme of the night was called DEEP SPACE NIGHT.

Originally posted by jbocc10

when i went to Amsterdam i had a hard time finding a club that i wanted to stay at... i went to like 4 clubs and they were all gay.

star wars is definitly the shit though... i still have maybe 40 of the figures and i used to have to Y wing and the Millenieum Falcon and i still have the X wing. It was hysterical to hear Darth Vaders voice in German. All the Germans asked me if i wanted 'Chemical X' i thought it sounded funny with the accent.

the theme of the night was called DEEP SPACE NIGHT.

Take a look at my thread: more vibes from overseas... maybe that will help you on your next trip to Europe/Amsterdam. If you still got any questions...feel free.

Originally posted by dafunkadelic

Take a look at my thread: more vibes from overseas... maybe that will help you on your next trip to Europe/Amsterdam. If you still got any questions...feel free.

im still in Europe.... actuallt in Italy, ive been hittin up the clubs as mush as possible. best were Munich and Madrid. i ll be in Europe for one more month and i am lookin for some more hotspots..... Fun Factory in Vienna was hot too...... i think i had a hard time find the ones in Amsterdam bc of the Philosopher Stones. :laugh:

Originally posted by jbocc10

im still in Europe.... actuallt in Italy, ive been hittin up the clubs as mush as possible. best were Munich and Madrid. i ll be in Europe for one more month and i am lookin for some more hotspots..... Fun Factory in Vienna was hot too...... i think i had a hard time find the ones in Amsterdam bc of the Philosopher Stones. :laugh:

It all depends what you are searching for.....I think Amsterdam got some cool spots...try the Supperclub...it's a great lounge, but I don't think you can get acces easily...another nice place is the Rembrandtsplein with nice cafes (De Kroon) and club Escape..

You've been to the It? It's mixed most of the time but a original gay club. We got great parties at the Heineken Music Hall and some at the Amsterdam Arena...those are my fav. places...

I often go to gay-clubs since I think they're the best around the world..so that leaves a bit less options for you, I guess.