Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dafunk's confession

dafunkadelic

Here's my story..... (sorry for my english)

I talked about my love life in previous threads.

I had a tough relationship with a girl (called M. ) for more then 4 years...we started of with the wrong idea of a relationship. We both tried to live up to a dream and lost our own individuality along the way...at one time we went crazy and lost our self controll...even fought. We tried a psycholigist, but that couldn't stop us from falling apart. I went nuts and got so lonely during the last dayz of our relationship that I weakened.

I talked to a colleague who seemed to face the same difficulties.

After work we talked some more and we both fell in eachothers arms...in need for understanding and warmth...we frenched kissed. So I cheated on my girl by kissing her....nothing else happend, I'm lost already and hate myself for lying to my girl...to much afraid to lose her...

I desited to keep silent and talked with the girl that this could not go on, since she had her relationship to work on and I had mine..

So when M (my ex) asked me if I was seing someone else, I said no to her. I tried to live with a lie , but couldn't help us from falling apart. So we both went our own ways and had another relationship...just to get back to eachother because we missed eachother and I had to fight my way back in her live...regaining trust and love, though I still was a weak-ass for not telling her the truth about what happend 6 moths ago....

We fell in love and the understanding seemed to go thru the roof....we we're so happy. But that all came to an end when she found a letter from that girl I kissed (now) one year ago, This all happend last weekend, so I'm still shaking and hit rock buttom.

I tell all of you this, because I want to face anybody in full honesty, and give a clear picture of what I did...it's easy to lie and cheat and pretend that I'm mister perfect...but I'm not.

I miss my girl M. a lot, and it needs time to recover...maybe a New York State of Mind will get me back on my feed again since I'm coming over in 11dayz.

So I had to tell all of you this, regardless of what you might think of me or if I know you or not...I live and die by honesty, so pin me down if you want to..I will understand.

But when I come over I will probably go out and make the best of my visit...hope I'll be a bit more relaxed by that time....

This was my confession.....

i'm sorry to hear that :( but everyone makes mistakes and you're a better guy for just comming out and being honest about it.. You should be proud of that.

I hope everything works out for the best :)

Originally posted by jy

i'm sorry to hear that :( but everyone makes mistakes and you're a better guy for just comming out and being honest about it.. You should be proud of that.

I hope everything works out for the best :)

Tnx Jy, I needed that........I lost my girl though and there's no chance of her coming back...we just had to much to swallow.

This is step one of my rebuilding phase.

well like you said you lost your own individuality which isn't very good. Sometimes, you can love someone so much but it's just not whats best.

Maybe you're better off in the end, i'm sure you're going to walk away from this having learnt something. So in the end it isn't so bad after all.

Originally posted by jy

well like you said you lost your own individuality which isn't very good. Sometimes, you can love someone so much but it's just not whats best.

Maybe you're better off in the end, i'm sure you're going to walk away from this having learnt something. So in the end it isn't so bad after all.

Oh well......tell me to me once again in a few dayz/weeks/months.

It makes sence, but right now I have to mourn and show respect to my ex....that's just the way I am...And I will walk away from this having learnt something...I have to..it's funny...I always tried to help others out by giving them advice, but the mind can make switches that the heart can't correct. Thanks again for your kind words.