Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hot or not

jy

Originally posted by tastey

she has an interesting face, the one you could just look at for hours without talking, i love women with interesting faces

but she is sooooooooooo little!

check out claire forlani, she is a beauty too

attachment.php?postid=781280

her face is too generic IMO

Originally posted by mssabina

bjork is very unique looking...she's cute i guess, but i don't know about stunning....lol i do love that shirt she's wearing in the first pic tho :laugh:

anyone know where i can find me one of those? :idea:

i actually had one made :) one of those t-shirt print shops

both are very attractive women for different reasons

bjork is "cute", as dafunkadelic pointed out she's got this nice little nose

however, claire, in my opinion, is alluring, her face is sexy and mysterious, esp the shape of her eyes

Originally posted by saigray

She's absolutely the most beautiful creature around....the magic of her look, the morphing and the mystery will forever amaze me.

Claire Forlani is a charmer, and promising actress, but she ain't got NOTHIN on Ms. Bjork.

exactly. Bjork is just unique guaranteed you'll never find another girl with a face that looks anything like her. Claire Forlani like many other models/actress' has a generic face which isn't anymore special than the next girl :tongue:

Originally posted by saigray

She's absolutely the most beautiful creature around....the magic of her look, the morphing and the mystery will forever amaze me.

Claire Forlani is a charmer, and promising actress, but she ain't got NOTHIN on Ms. Bjork.

What took you so long? Oh I see, must be the job right?

I won't go as far as saying that's Bjork's the most beautiful creature around, but she's got this high hug-factor.

Watching Bjork would be something like: Wow, I wonder what

surprises she brings this time...a true party-funkster. And I guess we all seem to relate to her, one way or another. She's just human in everyway, not afraid to follow her mind, not some sort of guided missile, just Bjork...and I think a lot of celebs. should try and learn something from that...stay natural..no matter where you're from. Pfffffffew, I rest my case..... :D

Originally posted by jy

exactly. Bjork is just unique guaranteed you'll never find another girl with a face that looks anything like her. Claire Forlani like many other models/actress' has a generic face which isn't anymore special than the next girl :tongue:

wow okay, i would still say claire forlani has an extraordinary beautiful face. but actually likes in women is nothing one could argue about, would be the same as for telling someone that their perspective of looking at an artwork is "wrong". everybody has its own tastes and likes.

then again i don´t live in 10 million inhibitant NYC where there are girls with killer looks all over the place so i might be lacking perspective :tongue:

she has an interesting face, the one you could just look at for hours without talking, i love women with interesting faces

but she is sooooooooooo little!

check out claire forlani, she is a beauty too

attachment.php?postid=781280

I've been in love with her ever since I first saw her.

also there is that factor of sexual attraction that should be taken in consideration. when i see a women i know in an instant if i´m attracted to her or not (read: would i fuck her? yes/no). think of it as a binary system of 0s and 1s.

for bjork that binary system says 0. i think i wouldn´t even get hard when she would spread her little naked legs in front of me.

Originally posted by fantazy

I've been in love with her ever since I first saw her.

haha i always have to laugh when somebody says that.

girl:"do you love me?"

me:"of course i love you, why else would i have an erection"

HAHAHAHA guys don´t confuse "love" with "attraction".

haha i always have to laugh when somebody says that.

girl:"do you love me?"

me:"of course i love you, why else would i have an erection"

HAHAHAHA guys don´t confuse "love" with "attraction".

This is definatly not an attraction, this is love in it's most beautiful form:love: