11. raver mania + 1?

12. therunner

who else is gonna be there?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'all are going to kill me - but I don't think I can go! I'm pretty sure it is Jambi's B-day today and I told him I would take him out to dinner. He's a vegetarian. :(

But wait, A1wave just told me I got the date wrong! To be continued...

Originally posted by jroo

ok, we've gotten a little off subject ITS ROLL CALL TIME!!!!! so far i got

1. me

2. zag

3. dcdim

4. crank

5. malanee

6. itsybitsybutterfly

7. sir posts alot aka vic

8. shady

9. crownroyal

10. sauve-remeber its today for you

11. raver mania + 1?

12. therunner

Hold on there! I never said I could make this Tuesday night thing. Move it to Wednesday though...

I live in lake ridge its considered as woodbridge, not far, im close to springfield. yeah that would be cool, lets hang, you at school where again? its an art college right? its in maryland? i wont be able to make april 26th :( i'll be out of town.

Oh, that's right. Woodbridge. I remember you telling me that sunday night. Hah, looks like it went out the other ear! Yeah, right now im in school in Baltimore. The maryland institute college of art. You'll be outta town for the 26th huh? That's perfect. You know what they say: When the cat's away, the mice will........PERFORM! hah! psssh, the show will go on without you ya mongoloid!

Love N pieces,

Sopha

Guest jroo

behemth, mogoloid?! the better go on with out me, it has to. i cant hold your hand forever. *stands on the table, thrusts hips and pumps arms, yelling "yous alls growns up, yous alls growns ups, yous growns ups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! record it, i'll check it out when i get back. im still trying to think what movie i heard mogoloid in.. I GOT IT!!! fucking pulp fiction, bruce willis calls that check one and she didnt like it and he started making a retard voice and she was getting all pissy. damn, that was begining to bother me. i knew i heard that shit somewhere before. Ed, quit being a party pooper, you live right by there, how come you cant make it? dont tell me that sitting around your house trying out different household lubricats is gonna keep you all evening?? the only reason we made this thing on tuesday was because SAUVE IS IN NY ON WEDNESDAY AND HE SAID TO CHANGE TO TUESDAY, AND NOW THE FAGGOT SAYS THAT HE CANT COME, DAMN YOU TO HELL GOATCHEESE!!!!! anyway, fuckyall, "i know that you all expect me to be angry, but dont worry, i'm NOT GONNA FLIP OUT OR ANYTHING, i just want to know one thing. Who's coming with me??"

Guest jroo

ok, we've gotten a little off subject ITS ROLL CALL TIME!!!!! so far i got

UPDATE

1. me- going anyfucking way with or with out other people

2. zag- must be hibernating from sunday/monday

3. dcdim aka glow-in school right now

4. crank -wants it tomorrow

5. malanee- having a "senior moment" cant get dates right

6. itsybitsybutterfly- havent heard from yet, probably out drinking

7. sir-posts-alot-aka vic, surprisingly hasnt answered yet

8. shady-probably on the road with S&d last seen at buzz sunday

9. crownroyal- will be there

10. sauve- trying to plot ways to take over the world

11. raver mania + 1?- doing his taxes, and i thought i waited till the last second

12. therunner- speak up fucker,

What part of I can't make it did you miss in my email??

I've got way too much freakin work to do.... I may be here really late this evening, hell I shouldn't be posting!!

It's a great idea and all, but this is not going to work out this week. Next time I'll try my hardest to make it!! Sorry guys, and girlies...

i'm to lazy to drive out to Fairfax or wherever it is on Beltway traffic. It woudl take me 1:30 to get there.

Hell I was up for it on the weekend, but like zag said, it would have been just him and me, and that freaked him out.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

i'm to lazy to drive out to Fairfax or wherever it is on Beltway traffic. It woudl take me 1:30 to get there.

Hell I was up for it on the weekend, but like zag said, it would have been just him and me, and that freaked him out.

vic, quit being a pussy, you live in alexandria right? its in falls chruch. as;dflsaddsaf, ok, im better now. where the fuck is zag?

vic, quit being a pussy, you live in alexandria right? its in falls chruch. as;dflsaddsaf, ok, im better now. where the fuck is zag?

Ok I am speaking up now Jroo!! As of now I can go, but I am getting a terrible sinus cold and going to have to see how the benedryl kicks in. But for now, and probably later I am a in for it. Operation Dinner Out is a GO.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by therunner

Ok I am speaking up now Jroo!! As of now I can go, but I am getting a terrible sinus cold and going to have to see how the benedryl kicks in. But for now, and probably later I am a in for it. Operation Dinner Out is a GO.

benedryl. tisk tisk tisk, you're ass is gonna be sleeping. do they have a "daytime" "non drowsey" yet? if not, say bye bye.

Sorry...i got flooded with work I had to wait till lunch until I could post. Anyway, Im going one way or the other even if it's just me pigging out by myself. Bunch of lazy asses I tell ya! I might be a wee late..but I'll be there.

benedryl. tisk tisk tisk, you're ass is gonna be sleeping. do they have a "daytime" "non drowsey" yet? if not, say bye bye.

My body is all fucked up when it comes to meds and stuff. Drugs that make the "normal" person tired and lazy will actually keep me awake and sometimes make me all jittery like ripped fuel. I have talked to my DR about this too and she says that its normal and like 10% of the population have the same effects from anti-histamines.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by malanee

You are soooo dead! :mad:

hahahahah, no shit right? vic should be able to job there and back, maybe he should swing by malanee's and pick up her feeble ass as well!!

:laugh:

6. itsybitsybutterfly- havent heard from yet, probably out drinking

HEY! I know in your desperation of wanting me to be there you thought I said I'd be there but I can't make it. Got some drinkin' to do... haha, i'm just kidding. But I really can't make it though.

:(

Guest jroo
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

HEY! I know in your desperation of wanting me to be there you thought I said I'd be there but I can't make it. Got some drinkin' to do... haha, i'm just kidding. But I really can't make it though.

:(

well at least you're alive and sober enough to use a computer, just dont drive anywhere , please. :):) hahaha

yeah but I work in Silver Springs fucking Maryland and have to take the fucking beltway to get to fucking Virginia and fucking Falls Church, why da fuck cant a place in DC be chosen instead during the week?

Like I said, I was ready to go on Sat. but between being tired from Friday at Buzz and having eaten at Summers before and zaguero being a wimp 'cos he didnt want to be seen having dinner with another guy...so I ended up staying home and making myself some curry...yes I make make fucking curry from scratch (no not that scrtach) but I buy all the fucking ingredients separtly and make it myself, I hate the bottled shit the sell in the supermarlets, and Indian restaurants put to much chili in their curry that I have to tame down the heat with a gallon of yoghurt...fuckin a!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by vicman

yeah but I work in Silver Springs fucking Maryland and have to take the fucking beltway to get to fucking Virginia and fucking Falls Church, why da fuck cant a place in DC be chosen instead during the week?

Like I said, I was ready to go on Sat. but between being tired from Friday at Buzz and having eaten at Summers before and zaguero being a wimp 'cos he didnt want to be seen having dinner with another guy...so I ended up staying home and making myself some curry...yes I make make fucking curry from scratch (no not that scrtach) but I buy all the fucking ingredients separtly and make it myself, I hate the bottled shit the sell in the supermarlets, and Indian restaurants put to much chili in their curry that I have to tame down the heat with a gallon of yoghurt...fuckin a!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

So is that a no? :D

well at least you're alive and sober enough to use a computer, just dont drive anywhere , please. hahaha

Screw you!!! :mad::mad:

What you can be nice to the girls, but not to us guys?? Huh?? Double standard no good........... :tongue:

No seriously if Vic isn't coming cause he's in Silver Spring, then how am I supposed to make it if I'm going to be here late, go home to Silver Spring, change, get in my car and drive somewhere I've never been??? :blown:

So yeah, you should have thought about us idiots that LIVE in MD. Perhaps next time you'll realize that the world doesn't revolve around VA........... :D:D

Originally posted by sauvee88

Screw you!!! :mad::mad:

What you can be nice to the girls, but not to us guys?? Huh?? Double standard no good........... :tongue:

No seriously if Vic isn't coming cause he's in Silver Spring, then how am I supposed to make it if I'm going to be here late, go home to Silver Spring, change, get in my car and drive somewhere I've never been??? :blown:

So yeah, you should have thought about us idiots that LIVE in MD. Perhaps next time you'll realize that the world doesn't revolve around VA........... :D:D

I work in Silver Spring too and I'm not bitching and complaining.