Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****the official brazilian ALL YOU CAN EAT BBQ meet up thread, 16 april****

Guest jroo

this looks like it may be entertaining..it sucks i am going to down the road in arlington...but can't make it cuz company has my nuts in a sling and they are hosting a party at washington country club...damn earnings season..got another meeting tomorrow night in dc but definitely be going to dragons or citroen afterwards!

don't get too crazy there...Hey who won the italian league championship..watching a part of it sun ( it said championship at the top of screen and had milan vs. someone who was beating them...gotta love mhz!)

what are good soccer websites..need to brush up before worldcup starts next month!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jroo
Originally posted by sauvee88

Screw you!!! :mad::mad:

What you can be nice to the girls, but not to us guys?? Huh?? Double standard no good........... :tongue:

No seriously if Vic isn't coming cause he's in Silver Spring, then how am I supposed to make it if I'm going to be here late, go home to Silver Spring, change, get in my car and drive somewhere I've never been??? :blown:

So yeah, you should have thought about us idiots that LIVE in MD. Perhaps next time you'll realize that the world doesn't revolve around VA........... :D:D

BITCH!!! IT WAS YOUR IDEA TO MAKE IT ON TUESDAY!

and i wasnt being nice, that was complete sarcasm

Originally posted by dcsglow

GRRR....everyone! stop posting on this thread, i keep deleting all my emails from this thread, then when it refreshes i have like 20 more to delete, after that, 30 more....:( it's never ending...make it stop

dude, big tip: set it up so you dont receive e-mails from every thread you have posted. i used to do it and it drove me nuts, especially since back then 95% of all posts were shady's.

i only receive e-mails when I get a PM.

Originally posted by zaguero

I got peanut butter and jelly too, but I ran out of bread. I'm going grocery shopping tomorrow.

which type of PB&J? The one that already comes blended in, or do youbuy it seperatly?...and the jelly does it come in a squezable bottle?

Originally posted by vicman

which type of PB&J? The one that already comes blended in, or do youbuy it seperatly?...and the jelly does it come in a squezable bottle?

The peanut butter and jelly are seperate. Peanut butter is Skippy's creamy type and the jelly is Smuckers strawberry kind in a regular glass jar. The Safeway near my apt. doesn't have too much to choose from.

I work in Silver Spring too and I'm not bitching and complaining.

I don't work in Silver Spring.... I LIVE there, so I'm not getting home till like 7 anyways, so how am I going to make it?? And I already said I couldn't.... Hey I could have made it if I didn't have to stay here and do work forever, but shit happens.... deal with it :D:D

Now both of you - Zag's and Roo quite your bi'atchin and enjoy the warm day and a good dinner. Feel for those of us that CAN'T make it there cause damn it we would like to but not possible.... get IT!! I would def. rather have dinner with y'all than work and do laundry and run some freakin errands!!! :mad:

Like I said let's shoot for another meetup somewhere in DC around 7:30 - 8 next week. That way those of us that couldn't make it this week can make the next one.

Enjoy yourselves!! :bounce::bounce:

Originally posted by sauvee88

I don't work in Silver Spring.... I LIVE there, so I'm not getting home till like 7 anyways, so how am I going to make it?? And I already said I couldn't.... Hey I could have made it if I didn't have to stay here and do work forever, but shit happens.... deal with it :D:D

Now both of you - Zag's and Roo quite your bi'atchin and enjoy the warm day and a good dinner. Feel for those of us that CAN'T make it there cause damn it we would like to but not possible.... get IT!! I would def. rather have dinner with y'all than work and do laundry and run some freakin errands!!! :mad:

Like I said let's shoot for another meetup somewhere in DC around 7:30 - 8 next week. That way those of us that couldn't make it this week can make the next one.

Enjoy yourselves!! :bounce::bounce:

what he said...and next time get the heavy duty Brawny..oops wrong thread :D

Guest jroo

yeah, i make my own hours around here, anyway , review from last night. OMG!!! that was the best steak, chicken, pork, turkey, ribs, sauasge that i have ever eaten out in my life!!!!!!!!!!! that was soooo fucking good!!!! i had to not only loosen my belt but i had to unbutton my pants, did i mention that the service was VERY friendly? that place fucking rocks. great holiday fun!! i want to go back durning the carnival celebration. that place is gonna be off the meat rack!!! unfuckingbelieveable. you guys deffinately missed out. afterwards i took zag for a ride in my wrx. talk about some fun in the babies r us parking lot. hey zag, did you manage to keep your eyes open when i took that left and then that right there? i couldnt find any poor suckers to smoke on the road, had a lot of fun just doing hard rights and lefts, sliding turns anyway.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by dcsglow

lemme guess next, u drove off into the sunset????:laugh:

actually it was already dark out, but we all hung out until sunrise, i just told the beautiful babies that i was money, and that i wanted to party, something you should try. im not fucking with you. but your dumbass has never seen the movie. go watch that, dont even post anymore until you have.

Originally posted by jroo

yeah, i make my own hours around here, anyway , review from last night. OMG!!! that was the best steak, chicken, pork, turkey, ribs, sauasge that i have ever eaten out in my life!!!!!!!!!!! that was soooo fucking good!!!! i had to not only loosen my belt but i had to unbutton my pants, did i mention that the service was VERY friendly? that place fucking rocks. great holiday fun!! i want to go back durning the carnival celebration. that place is gonna be off the meat rack!!! unfuckingbelieveable. you guys deffinately missed out. afterwards i took zag for a ride in my wrx. talk about some fun in the babies r us parking lot. hey zag, did you manage to keep your eyes open when i took that left and then that right there? i couldnt find any poor suckers to smoke on the road, had a lot of fun just doing hard rights and lefts, sliding turns anyway.

That food rocks! The steak, sausage, lamb, ribs and turkey wrapped in bacon were the best. The chicken was ok and the sides were great too. I really liked the spinach with feta cheese...that was some good shit. Oh, and the yucca root was better than the potatos. Damn, we have to go back there again.

Man I thought we were gonna hit the curb on that first turn but then the all wheel drive kicked in and the sucka turned like it was no biggie. Your car is too much fun the kid in the parking lot was freaked out we zoomed by tires screeching and shit. Too bad we couldn't find anyone to race. Maybe you can race Shady...he has tricked out BMW....I think its tricked out.

I'm sorry I missed it! It was a meat free evening for me. :(

Okay - I'm going to say this once and I don't want any ribbing about old folks, etc.

Jeremi - you drive too fast and too recklessly! I don't care if you are a professional driver - you shouldn't be taking chances like that on public roads. I've heard you boast about this before and it worries me. You put yourself and others at risk.

Okay - I'm out of Mom mode now. Please continue with your day!

Originally posted by malanee

I'm sorry I missed it! It was a meat free evening for me. :(

Okay - I'm going to say this once and I don't want any ribbing about old folks, etc.

Jeremi - you drive too fast and too recklessly! I don't care if you are a professional driver - you shouldn't be taking chances like that on public roads. I've heard you boast about this before and it worries me. You put yourself and others at risk.

Okay - I'm out of Mom mode now. Please continue with your day!

what she says, 'cuz Jroo is a double standard, he says shit about Ripped Fuel and stuff and the bastard hits 180mph in school zones when kids and their moms are present.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

what she says, 'cuz Jroo is a double standard, he says shit about Ripped Fuel and stuff and the bastard hits 180mph in school zones when kids and their moms are present.

ok, i'm all caught up, and my response is.. and?