Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****the official brazilian ALL YOU CAN EAT BBQ meet up thread, 16 april****

Guest jroo

Guest jroo

i am greatful that you guys care about me. we all have our vices i guess. i wasnt drunk last night, wasnt even buzzed i had two beers and like 30 lbs of meat and stuff, so basically im not drinking the next time i go there. anyway. the parking lot was empty, i know how to drive, you're right accidents can happen, and i would be really pissed if i wrecked my car, shit , last night was nothing. i almost really fucked my car up when i was with jimi once, i mean really fucked it up, but i pulled out of that mess. i believe in faith, i believe in god. if it were my time then fuck it, i'll man up and go. i cant live my life restrained by could have's and would have's , i just want to go for it, now, only if i wasnt so fucking lazy i could probably do more with my life, but i am, so driving crazy is how i choose to get some fun in durning the day. i wish that i could be a short track race care driver, fuck all that 500 lap shit, what's wrong with people? thanks again for your concern, i'll dont want to hurt anyone else by my actions, zag im sorry for endangering you.

peace

jroo

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

then keep your opinions to yourself.

vic, you're right. the whole rip fuel thing got way out of hand. you messed a great bbq food though. maybe next time

Originally posted by jroo

zag im sorry for endangering you.

peace

jroo

Nah man! last night was fun. I knew when I got in your car you were gonna pull some crazy shit. I knew what I was getting into. But I think Ruth is right..there's times to pull crazy shit and there's times to just chill and realize there's other people around. I used to drive really fucking fast when I was younger luckliy I didnt have to learn about it the hard way. I just grew out of it.

Guest jroo

word, you know, im still not hungry from eating last night. its 1 pm and i havent even thought about food. that was some good eats last night!

Guest jroo

would it make anyone feel better that i have dual front and side airbags, and im thinking about getting a roll bar put in, and the 4 point seat belts?

would it make anyone feel better that i have dual front and side airbags, and im thinking about getting a roll bar put in, and the 4 point seat belts?

How does that help the person in the other car? I'm not one to avoid taking risks and if you want to drive 180 on a race track or pop pills or jump out of airplanes - I'd worry about you - but I'd probably keep my mouth shut. But you are taking chances on public roads and that's the part I'm worried about. I don't think you have the right to put other people's lives in danger. ((hugs))

Originally posted by malanee

How does that help the person in the other car? I'm not one to avoid taking risks and if you want to drive 180 on a race track or pop pills or jump out of airplanes - I'd worry about you - but I'd probably keep my mouth shut. But you are taking chances on public roads and that's the part I'm worried about. I don't think you have the right to put other people's lives in danger. ((hugs))

Right now, i'm just waiting for one of the full house sound tracks to kick in. Preferably the ones with the "pretty" piano chords and all.:D

Guest jroo

i guess what goes around comes around, sorry vic.

look, i dont do stupid shit, like some of these stupid kids do, im very cautious, zag where there any other cars or people in danger last night from me? did i cut anyone off? or anything like that? it was in an empty parking lot. and if im on i 95 and im in the left lane going 100mph and some dumbass switches lanes with out checking first, im perfectly confortable getting on the shoulder for a second to avoid an accident. i am always calculating while im driving, always thinking about my actions and others, hell, my driving is so DEFENSIVE it just looks like offensive. if you didnt get car sick i would show what i really can do.

Guest jroo

i even look ahead at the cars ahead of the cars infront of me. i know what these puppets are gonna do even before they do. its what im good at. if i could get a racecar then thats where i would race on the track. its not the easiest thing to start doing if you dont have money and you werent born into it. feel free to find some info for me to get started try outs or anything like that. i would love to race pro.

i guess what goes around comes around, sorry vic.

look, i dont do stupid shit, like some of these stupid kids do, im very cautious, zag where there any other cars or people in danger last night from me? did i cut anyone off? or anything like that? it was in an empty parking lot. and if im on i 95 and im in the left lane going 100mph and some dumbass switches lanes with out checking first, im perfectly confortable getting on the shoulder for a second to avoid an accident. i am always calculating while im driving, always thinking about my actions and others, hell, my driving is so DEFENSIVE it just looks like offensive. if you didnt get car sick i would show what i really can do.

This is the last I'll say on the subject. But I think you really need to re-read what you just wrote and really reflect on whether it is true. You ARE putting other people in danger. That person changing lanes shouldn't have to worry about someone exceeding the spin limit by 30 mph and that same person shouldn't have to worry about someone taking curves so fast they lose control (as I know you have). I know of several instances where you've put friends in danger or at least scared the sh*t out them. I know you're young and you think you're invinceable and I have no doubt you are a good driver. However, a good driver with any sense would not put other people at risk simply to get their own rocks off. That's just my opinion. If you really want to race. Check out some race tracks or something. To me, your excuses sound very empty and selfish, to be honest. I hope you reconsider.

This is the last I'll say on the subject. But I think you really need to re-read what you just wrote and really reflect on whether it is true. You ARE putting other people in danger. That person changing lanes shouldn't have to worry about someone exceeding the spin limit by 30 mph and that same person shouldn't have to worry about someone taking curves so fast they lose control (as I know you have). I know of several instances where you've put friends in danger or at least scared the sh*t out them. I know you're young and you think you're invinceable and I have no doubt you are a good driver. However, a good driver with any sense would not put other people at risk simply to get their own rocks off. That's just my opinion. If you really want to race. Check out some race tracks or something. To me, your excuses sound very empty and selfish, to be honest. I hope you reconsider.

what she said....

what she said....

i'm sticking with baking as my source of excitement..nothing more exciting than making a souffle and doing everything right and still having to wait if it doesnt collapse on you.

Guest jroo

I know you're young and you think you're invinceable

you know me pretty well, its not that i think im invinceable, i dont think that at all. we all know that i have problems. sometimes i hope... fuck it, i have no regard for my own safety at times. i dont want to hurt others, but sometimes i want to hurt myself. im fine though, im happy as long as i get enough daily risk. if you're not living on the edge, then you're taking up too much space.

Guest jroo

i'm sticking with baking as my source of excitement..nothing more exciting than making a souffle and doing everything right and still having to wait if it doesnt collapse on you.

:)

you know me pretty well, its not that i think im invinceable, i dont think that at all. we all know that i have problems. sometimes i hope... fuck it, i have no regard for my own safety at times. i dont want to hurt others, but sometimes i want to hurt myself. im fine though, im happy as long as i get enough daily risk. if you're not living on the edge, then you're taking up too much space.

if you really like to take risks then I recommend getting a bike.....talk about fast and a rush........:eek:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by pgiddy

if you really like to take risks then I recommend getting a bike.....talk about fast and a rush........:eek:

ive come really close to doing that a couple of times. once i had the money in my hand to do it. but i do believe that would be a sure fire way for me to meet my maker. i still want one, dont get me wrong, and one day i will have one. i have to get my finances straight and all.