Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Underworld Live DVD:Everything Everything

meng

My goodness....we saw this DVD in it's entirety Saturday morning after the Beyond festival.. WOW.......just WOW.......incredible music, incredible energy.....40,000 fans jumping up and down......

does anyone know of any other bad-ass Electronica DVD's out there that I should pick up? Anything live would be nice.....

by the way, I found the DVD at the Virgin megastore......highly reccomended....

great stuff to throw on the tv during a party too....

well I saw it my buddie's house with a couple of friends and we had the shit hooked up to a bad ass stereo system and it was just perfect.....never seen anything like that....oh and i did check the tomato art and the bonus tracks....very cool.... Was it my imgination or were those images on the two bonus tracks not moving at all?.....the looked like they weren't but if you stare at them for a while, they seam to move.........defenitley tripped out...but by far the best aspect of the DVD is the live shit....when they play Born Slippy and you see 40,000 people jumping around and dancing is just an impressive sight.

gotta start looking for some underworld shit now cuz i don't own any music by them and they are simply amazing.