Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*attn: Meng

joeygk

)Rabbit was alright.....Busta Rhymes was the best act of the evening hands down....such positive energy that guy has, and he is so very talented.......at one point in his show, he asked Miami Police if he could smoke weed......they gave him the thumbs up and they sparked up a chronic spliff and got wasted as they proceeded to throw down an out of hand set.

as far as rabbit...well, I think the first time you see them is always the most special....as for me, having seen the damn show 8 times already...I'm a little bored of it already.

As far as producing, Rabbit is still my favorite.......but the live show lacks the intensity of themusic as it has been presented on CD.....and Confucius never has played one of his songs live as the CD so you never know what you're gonna get....a little piece of Out Of Body Experience, maybe a little Inner City Life, but never the whole thing......sometimes we want to hear that magic he produces on his tracks just as they actually are.