Clubplanet Nightlife Community

one moe question... best club (sound & lighting)

rek

I am sure Pod will be all over this. :D in my opinion Space has the best sound. I think Level has the best lights. overall Space seems to have, them both balanced out. crobar has a Phazon system, however the sound is awful in there. I’ve heard the phazon system in Twilo, and Abyss and it never sounded as bad. just my two pennies..

Overall, the sound system in Level is the best down here..probably one of the best in the country...an EAW Avalon rig installed by our friends at Infinite Audio, it can operate at an insane level without distortion. As for lighting, the Martin rig over at Level is the best, hands down.

Space's is alright, but at times it sounds horrible, too much for that room. Their lighting consists of good Martin fixtures, but the operation of such leaves a lot to be desired.

My home away from home.. i miss that freakin club !!!!

uu.. Pod, great post wvery informative... make me wonder if your more then just a club'go'er

hmmmm

But thnx for the post... so far everyone haz thier opinions so it didn't help me out much .. lol

I guess i'll have to go and check them all