Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"HARD TO SAY I'M SORRY" (NEW White label rmx)

djdeanmasi

"HARD TO SAY I'M SORRY" - Masi & Mello remix

Check it out on AG. We recently did an edit mix to the Aquagen white label. In the beginning, the versions sound pretty much the same, but wait till you get to the middle of the track!:D Now the song is so much more playable & not as CORNEY sounding. The new keyboards & arrangement make a big difference! Please download & get back to me.:tongue:

let me just tell you something- my best friend and I first heard this song when you guys played it at Hunka Bunka, we went absolutely CRAZY and we have been talking about it ever since... then my brother came home from Aculpolco a few weeks ago and HE couldn't stop talking about it either... they were playing it there too...now I finally downloaded it today from AG and it is even BETTER now!!!!! :D Good job!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much! I'm thrilled that you like it! If you or anyone needs a copy of this track or any other that we (Masi & Mello) made, let me know. I'll mail it to your address if I have to. It's a little tough to find the Masi & Mello remix of "Hard to say I'm sorry" because we just put it on AG. Search as: Hard to say I'm sorry - Masi & Mello:laugh:

yeah masi, do you spin at any clubs, regularly???cause i know mello does the krome thing on sat., but thats all, and i remeber u guys were at bunka for i think it was afterworld, not really sure about that. yeah so do u guys do any clubs around here???

I spin at the GROOVE LOUNGE in West Long Branch, NJ on Fridays. It's right next to Monmouth University. It's a real chill atmosphere. Not like a regular big nightclub. It only fits around 3 something pp. There's no crazy light show or anything. I play all house music from deep, disco, latin, & tribal. It's 21 & over to enter. The lounge thing is totally different. It's not about energy. It's about atmosphere & mood. Cool place to hang at.

Mello & I are going to be starting a NEW loung together coming soon. I'll fill you in with details at a later date.

Also we are working out a few deals for summer(DJais, Temps/XS):cool:

Originally posted by djdeanmasi

Also we are working out a few deals for summer(DJais, Temps/XS):cool:

That would be awesome to see you guys at the shore!!! :D (especially DJais!!!)

Anyway, last night I downloaded the wrong mix I think... I found your mix on AG but it hasn't downloaded yet- maybe you can send it to me over im? If you get a chance im me my screen name is sunlyte23

Thanks!!! :D

I spin at the GROOVE LOUNGE in West Long Branch, NJ on Fridays. It's right next to Monmouth University. It's a real chill atmosphere. Not like a regular big nightclub. It only fits around 3 something pp. There's no crazy light show or anything. I play all house music from deep, disco, latin, & tribal. It's 21 & over to enter. The lounge thing is totally different. It's not about energy. It's about atmosphere & mood. Cool place to hang at.

Yeh...good job on the mix. I actually am down here @ Monmouth.

Who is the DJ on Saturday??? That guy is pure garbage!! :blown:

That place has some good potential to be a cool kinda lounge, but that guy in there on SAturday is just awful. Might have to check it out on Friday though.

Saturdays is supposed to be Dj Jay Levine but, most of the time he is djing parties on Sat. so the guy who covers for him is dj Tommy Gunz. He has dirty blonde hair & is thin. I think that is the guy you're talking about.

Why does he play there?? He always plays old tracks or like goes from house to Reggae to whatever? :confused: Trainwrecks all nite....:puke:

I don't know. I guess Jay Levine wanted to hook him up. I actually never heard him spin. I'm not saying anything neg. about him but, I hate when people get to play out only because they get hooked up. Especially when they have 0 talent & creativity. Unfortunatelly, I have some dates where I have to take off & I'm using coverage. I'll be hooking up a friend but he does Know how to spin. Shit happens to us all but he probably won't be trainwrecking when he covers for me. I'll be taking off on the 26th, 3rd, & 17th right now.

Hey, djexvile. What's up? Thanks for checking out the track. I'm glad you like it. For the most part, we used Acid 3.0 & the Access Virus to remix that track. We also used some filtering units, Sound Forge 5.0, & the Roland JX-305 Groove Synth!;)

U guys take this song to another level. I was ok before you got a hold of it. But the part that the new synth kicks in is off the hook. I played the song at a sweet 16 part last Saturday and the people flipped out. actually mixed this version into the original slow version and rocked it from there. Nice Job fellas look forward to hear some new stuff soon.