Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Newbie from DC!

spinsaikel

hey what's going on guys,

just joined this thang today. If it weren't for Ms. D'sanae herself, I wouldn't have known about this. What a coincidence huh, runnin' into the new editor herself! Anyway, I had a really great time last night at the Delta Heavy show. Jimmy van m...best opening dj I've heard so far. He really knows how to get things moving. As for Sasha and Digweed...I was dissappointed at the fact that they first stopped at 2:45 and then continued on till 3. I was expecting them to at least close at 4, oh well. Great show nonetheless. I think I did meet some ppl from clubplanet last night, besides Dee that is. jroo...? the name sounds familir. is that short for jeremy? I met this guy near the main room bathrooms. oh hell, I wont even try to remember names right now. work blows! Anyway, be sure to head down to dc for danny howells night april 26th. Your's truly will be dancing that night on stage or, I think on blocks in the main room floor. til then, have a good one guys.

keep it locked...

Sopha (h is silent mind you)

p.s.

that's my pic, just in case some of you ran into me last night. give me a holla' on aim: spinsaikel

Originally posted by spinsaikel

Anyway, be sure to head down to dc for danny howells night april 26th. Your's truly will be dancing that night on stage or, I think on blocks in the main room floor.

Hi! I wasn't at the show last night, but nice to meet you just the same. I'll be up from Richmond for Danny Howells. How exactly is it that you get to dance on stage? Is that some sort of privilege or do you just shove the candy ravers off their pedestals and take their spots?

"How exactly is it that you get to dance on stage? Is that some sort of privilege or do you just shove the candy ravers off their pedestals and take their spots?

well, all you have to do is feed the security enough vallium and bam! the stage is all yours! j/k! I'm part of Tantara, the official dance team for buzz (check out the buzz flyers and website, and there we are!). It's basically 13 ppl, a mixture of boys and girls. anyway, we pretty much dance on the biggest nights of the month, which is usually the last friday of the month, unless we plan out a performance for another night. So...moral of the story...check us out!

love N pieces,

Sopha

hey what's going on guys,

just joined this thang today. If it weren't for Ms. D'sanae herself, I wouldn't have known about this. What a coincidence huh, runnin' into the new editor herself! Anyway, I had a really great time last night at the Delta Heavy show. Jimmy van m...best opening dj I've heard so far. He really knows how to get things moving. As for Sasha and Digweed...I was dissappointed at the fact that they first stopped at 2:45 and then continued on till 3. I was expecting them to at least close at 4, oh well. Great show nonetheless. I think I did meet some ppl from clubplanet last night, besides Dee that is. jroo...? the name sounds familir. is that short for jeremy? I met this guy near the main room bathrooms. oh hell, I wont even try to remember names right now. work blows! Anyway, be sure to head down to dc for danny howells night april 26th. Your's truly will be dancing that night on stage or, I think on blocks in the main room floor. til then, have a good one guys.

keep it locked...

Sopha (h is silent mind you)

p.s.

that's my pic, just in case some of you ran into me last night. give me a holla' on aim: spinsaikel

were you wearing an orang t-shirt last night and dancing in the area in front of the left subwoofer during the first half of Digweeds set?

hmm...were you at Buzz on Friday, 'cos looking at your pic, you look familiar. Might have seen you on both ocassions an dmaybe the night of the pre-wmc party last month.

Originally posted by vicman

were you wearing an orang t-shirt last night and dancing in the area in front of the left subwoofer during the first half of Digweeds set?

hmm...were you at Buzz on Friday, 'cos looking at your pic, you look familiar. Might have seen you on both ocassions an dmaybe the night of the pre-wmc party last month.

mind like a steel trap.

Originally posted by nourishment

mind like a steel trap.

might I also add that the person in question was also wearing some Airwalk grey sneakers, black slacks, a FOSSIL watch, and was wearing a ring on his right hand index finger....:D

i'm joking, i just recall the orange t-shirt...what animal is supposed to have good memory? the mule?

sigh.....work blows. anyway, the answer is YES to all of the above. hah, should i be afraid of you?! I'd schidt in my pants if you could tell me what color boxers i was wearing last night.

over N out,

Sopha

Originally posted by nourishment

sigh.....work blows. anyway, the answer is YES to all of the above. hah, should i be afraid of you?! I'd schidt in my pants if you could tell me what color boxers i was wearing last night.

over N out,

Sopha

Vic, you are seriously giving me the creeps.

Originally posted by vicman

over N out,

Sopha

hmm i dunno, if you should fear me, but I dont think i saw any boxers :D

well if it was you, then you dance very well, of course if your with Tantara you would dance very well. kinda weird how sometimes I see people at Buzz and end up meeting them in CP.

Guest jroo

jroo...? the name sounds familir. is that short for jeremy? I met this guy near the main room bathrooms.

word jroo is short for jerami. whats up man!! glad to see you on the board!! i normally cant post this much during the day, damn work, anyway, incase you're anything like kuro, and you dont remember any of my physical features at all im the tall white dude, sorry that i fucked up your name so many times. ive got it down after i was done introducing you to everyone.

Originally posted by jroo

word jroo is short for jerami. whats up man!! glad to see you on the board!! i normally cant post this much during the day, damn work, anyway, incase you're anything like kuro, and you dont remember any of my physical features at all im the tall white dude, sorry that i fucked up your name so many times. ive got it down after i was done introducing you to everyone.

it's alright man. but i totally know what you look like though. you behemoth! and remember SOUP is the keyword! hah!

Sopha

SOPHA!

i always see you at buzz! either towards the back (when those stoopid circles form) or up in the front, near the bar. i'm the tall asian girl w/short hair, usually dancing w/thomas and crew. . . descriptions are useless i guess. . .but i must tell you publicly, i love the way you groove! much props and praise.

i'll introduce myself next time. :)