Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last Friday's Buzz

Originally posted by nourishment

Did any of y'all who went stay long enough to catch Lonnie Fisher's set?

was he there..oh wait, yes he was there. nope, i didnt catch any of his set. i left rather early (2:30 am) on Friday because I wanted to conserve nergy for last night. I just saw Graham and the first 20 min or so of Sandra Collins. Tinybutterfli said she left at 4 or so, so maybe she saw some part of Fisher's set.

He's really the only one I wanted to see on Friday. He was scheduled from 3-5 am. Not the most popular DJ but I'm enamored with his longstanding history within the local electronica community. I wanted to support the legend. Oh well.

Come out to Sonar in Baltimore sometime...Its his place, so he spins there regularly, plus he has some other talent there pretty often.

I just noticed they have 10Sui on 4/21. She was just recently at Buzz and i know Scratch was really excited to see her, so here's another oppty, Scratch, and for anyone else who likes her.

http://www.sonarlounge.com

If I needed another reson to roadtrip to Baltimore, besides visiting you Nautilus, this would be it. Thanks for the info. I'll see if I can't nail down a date soon.

I knew it was the only way i can lure you in to Baltimore. Come down anytime - i am waiting:)

Originally posted by nautilus60

Come out to Sonar in Baltimore sometime...Its his place, so he spins there regularly, plus he has some other talent there pretty often.

I just noticed they have 10Sui on 4/21. She was just recently at Buzz and i know Scratch was really excited to see her, so here's another oppty, Scratch, and for anyone else who likes her.

10 sui is spinning this upcoming friday at Buzz

Originally posted by nautilus60

Actually 20 Sui is going to be at Buzz this coming Friday. I might have to go check her out. Stanton Warriors were at Sonar a few weeks back but I had strep so I couldn't go. Until I heard about Stanton Warriors being there I had forgotten about that place. I haven't been there to check it out yet.

Originally posted by scratchapella

yo you didn't miss much. somefink went wrong w/the planes, so the stanton warriors were a no show. anyways, i will be at buzz, this friday for 10sui fsho. but i won't be dancing :( first time i might actually imbibe while at buzz. . .and i never drink

Why no dancing and why the drinking?

i jacked up my ankle two weekends ago at the feelgood party, i didn't even realize it till the next morning, my ankle was the size of grapefruit. . .i must've injured early on, but too jacked up to noticed, so i danced on it for like six hours. . .

drinking always makes me giddy and uncoordinated, hopefully that'll keep from trying to dance. . .

Originally posted by scratchapella

i jacked up my ankle two weekends ago at the feelgood party, i didn't even realize it till the next morning, my ankle was the size of grapefruit. . .i must've injured early on, but too jacked up to noticed, so i danced on it for like six hours. . .

drinking always makes me giddy and uncoordinated, hopefully that'll keep from trying to dance. . .

Aww, sorry to here that. Maybe you should drink then, cuz if you start hopping around to some nice breaks you're gonna hurt yourself worse.