Clubplanet Nightlife Community

percocets

romy20

Chewing Oxy's will make a huge difference since they are coated to be time release, but Perc's and Vike's are not. Chewing them will make them come on a little faster but then it will end a little quicker then too.

and any decent dose of codine makes me sick too, but I never cared for any sort of downers anyway.

The news has mislead many people to believe the time relase is all in the coating itself. The time release is not the actual coating but the matrix that surrounds the pill.

The coating is easily wiped right off the pill with saliva. The only reason to remove the coating is to decrease the amount of shit that you are inhaling or shooting.

If you were to swallow the pill after getting rid of the coating it would still disperse the proper amount of oxycodone as origninally intended. It's when you chew or crush the pill that all of the oxy hits you at once, this will give you the most incredible rush you have ever felt. It can also put you close to death as you have ever reached.

I unfortunately can rail a 40 with no problem and a medium buzz. :eek:

ok well I crushed up the percs and did the whole coke thing, and then I crushed up another perc and did the coke thing again.

I dont feel naesuos but I felt more when I just swallowed them for some reason.

Is this weird?

:confused: :confused:

oh and to other people reading this i mean coke the soda not coke the drug lol

Originally posted by djscotphreak

If you have eaten a few this week that you tolerance has gone up a bit.

It takes 72 hours for it all to leave your system...if you ate a bunch this weekend or the night before that will be the answer.

I had a feeling that was it lol

Yeah the day before I did 3, and the day before that I did 2 and so on lol

:( :(

oh well ill take a break :(