Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vicman

Ripped Fuel

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by vicman

The best invention since sliced bread, IMO...please dont ask me how many I've taken since last night, proly like 20+...I have enough caffeine in my system to kill a cow.

HAHA!!!

Talking about cows...last night Nautilus got very excited when we suggested going cow tipping near College Park. Sup man, still interested?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by zaguero

HAHA!!!

Talking about cows...last night Nautilus got very excited when we suggested going cow tipping near College Park. Sup man, still interested?

What precisely do you mean when you say "very excited'?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by zaguero

HAHA!!!

Talking about cows...last night Nautilus got very excited when we suggested going cow tipping near College Park. Sup man, still interested?

HAhHaha... I just didnt know what it meant before. Now ido, and yes, i am interested... kinda, sorta...Cows dont bite, do they?:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nautilus60

HAhHaha... I just didnt know what it meant before. Now ido, and yes, i am interested... kinda, sorta...Cows dont bite, do they?:D

No cows don't bite! They kick like hell though. But being the Ol' farmboy that I am I would be glad to assist in the tipping of cows. And after that we could go Snipe hunting, Snipes usually live around cow pastures so they should be pretty easy to find.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

The best invention since sliced bread, IMO...please dont ask me how many I've taken since last night, proly like 20+...I have enough caffeine in my system to kill a cow.

I live on the stuff. I don't ever want to try going out w/o it. What the hell's in it anyways? Vic you know Twin Labs makes a product called "energy fuel." I would try it, but I like the concept behind Ripped Fuel--------------->energy + fat burners. Do you notice you're never hungry when you take the stuff?

I've tried "Hydroxy Cut"and some other pill called "Boosters," but 3 ripped fuels before you go out w/ a few drinks is the recipe for success!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by joeygk

I live on the stuff. I don't ever want to try going out w/o it. What the hell's in it anyways? Vic you know Twin Labs makes a product called "energy fuel." I would try it, but I like the concept behind Ripped Fuel--------------->energy + fat burners. Do you notice you're never hungry when you take the stuff?

I've tried "Hydroxy Cut"and some other pill called "Boosters," but 3 ripped fuels before you go out w/ a few drinks is the recipe for success!

heall yeah, on my "regular" nights thats what I take. and I agree, you get a double whammy, you run around like a chicken with its head cut off all night + you burn fat. I also like Diet Fuel by Twin Labs. IMO, Twin Labs make the best fat burning supplements.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've used ripped fuel for over 2 years on and off and done a lot of research about it. I used it a lot during wrestling season to help cut/maintain weight and maintain a light diet. You have to be careful w/it though. You really shouldn't drink if you're taking it or if you are dehydrated. A rugby player from Radford actually died b/c he was severely dehydrated from drinking the night before, and then popped like 4 ripped fuel before a game, and he ended up going into cardiac arrest b/c his heart was trying to work to hard. What it is is a dietary supplement that is a thermogenic w/caffiene. It raises your heart rate and heats up your body so that you burn calories faster, and the caffiene gives you energy to keep going. You really supposed to take 2 pills in the morning instead of breakfast, 2 pills after lunch and then 2 pills before you work out. Just make sure you stay hydrated though, and it does wonders for cutting weight. The reason you're not hungry when you take it is b/c it is a supplement, that's another added bonus of why I took it while I wrestled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jroo

i read an article about a female soccer player in college who took ONE before a game, and died on the field.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jroo

also red bulls and vodkas have been linked to some deaths, search for the info, you'll find it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jroo

also red bulls and vodkas have been linked to some deaths, search for the info, you'll find it.

Why does everything fun kill people? Drugs, Booze, Handguns, X-treme Sports, even Hookers! :laugh: :laugh:

*When I go out Ripped Fuel is the least of my worries. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by joeygk

Why does everything fun kill people? Drugs, Booze, Handguns, X-treme Sports, even Hookers! :laugh: :laugh:

*When I go out Ripped Fuel is the least of my worries. ;)

I can't take that shit cause of High BP. The thing is that I never had high BP until I started taking ripped fuel. So those of you that are on it make sure that you get your BP checked every now and then to make sure you aren't all fucked up like me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jroo

from what ive been told they dont sleep standing up. my luck i'll probably get dragged out to come with you guys and we get in a field with a bull. but hey i heard about this real "fungi" that likes to hang out with the cows, real early in the morning right before the sun rises. he aint worth shit after the sun rises and you cant find him any time before that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jroo

like rip fuel is the only thing that has caused your health conditions?

Not that it has caused any but I'm not gonna take that shit if I know my BP is going to go up and I'm not going to catch a buzz. I't such a waste, I could get my bp up by eating a bigmac and get some real satisfaction out of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jroo

also red bulls and vodkas have been linked to some deaths, search for the info, you'll find it.

no kidding, its illegal to sell red bull in some countries like france + norway.

use your common sense before the authorities have another excuse to shut clubs down. please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Kuro

I used to take Ripped Fuel. They would make me jittery as fuck, but after taking them a while they didn't wake me up that much.

your body adjusts to them after a while, the same way yuor body adjusts to your :roll: thats when people start taking 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 rolls a night, 'cos theyve been taking them so often and for so long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vic it looks like you and I are in the minority. I do think my body has adjusted b/c when I first started taking it I could never sleep afterwards............I think at this point it probably only has a placebo effect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

no kidding, its illegal to sell red bull in some countries like france + norway.

use your common sense before the authorities have another excuse to shut clubs down. please.

so then I couldnt even get a spray to clear up my nose when its clogged over the counter in France and Norway? Because stuff like Sudafed spray contains ephedrine as one of its main ingredients.

Would I be able to get a coffe with Baileys Irish Cream? I mean, caffiene + booze right there.

Anyway, there is no relation between the deaths weve heard of of wrestling kids dying because they took Ripped Fuels, they were dehydrated )limited intake of liquids + sauna+ ripped fuel)bacuase they were trying to lose water in order to come in below the weight in their weight division.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×