Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ripped Fuel

vicman

Originally posted by joeygk

Vic it looks like you and I are in the minority. I do think my body has adjusted b/c when I first started taking it I could never sleep afterwards............I think at this point it probably only has a placebo effect.

I pop 4 of them each morning when I wake up at 4:30, it helps me wake up a bit and wakes me up in order to get me ready to get to the gym.

Ripped fuel/hydroxycut/stacker2 are basically considered metabolic enhancers. What enhancers do through caffeine and mahuang is increase your base metabolism which you feel through higher resting heart rate (i have base like 60bpm & with ripped fuel was over 75bpm) and blood pressure..and you have so much damn caffeine in your system that your body is awake even if your mind is numb and tired (hate that). With you metabolism increased you technically are supposed to burn carbs quicker...hopefully through fat..and if you don't stay hydrated you are fucked (hydration is NOT alcohol)

For those who want to continue to feel "awake," take ripped fuel without ma huang (they sell it at gnc or vitaminshop.com and the jitters will ease off(experience). My personal favorite of all the metabolic boosters is ECA Stack cuz the aspirin helps the workout soreness/party hangover the next day and a little aspirin can't be too bad. Plus there are no jitters with excess caffeine.

Gotta love these supplements that replace the need for Cocaine...i have a buddy who has mad withdrawals whenever he stops taking ripped fuel..pretty hilarious.

cheers..i felt like typing today!

Guest jroo

im telling you, the human body is an amazing thing, you dont need any of that stuff, ive used hydroxy cut before and ripped fuel, i would use hydroxy cut in the morning before i went to work ,when i was in the army, only if i didnt have time to eat breakfast. when i go out the night before i would never eat breaksfast. anyway, if you train your body a certain way it'll act that way all the time. exercise will cure it all. with the right amount , type, intensity, and duration of exercises you can fucking eat anything you want. you'll have energy all the time, you'll burn fat in your sleep. its maintaining the program that is hard. and you're right taking a ripped fuel wont kill you. but dyhadration will, and taking shit loads of it will dehydrate you. you know, all this fucking with you about ripped fuel started as a joke, just something to fuck with you about, but maybe you guys that take it excessively should think about it some more. i dont know, its your life, just dont get hooked on herion or i'll have to slap your dumbass. too many people really die off of that shit. and never drink and take ghb. or i'll slap the shit out of you then too.

Originally posted by jroo

im telling you, the human body is an amazing thing, you dont need any of that stuff, ive used hydroxy cut before and ripped fuel, i would use hydroxy cut in the morning before i went to work ,when i was in the army, only if i didnt have time to eat breakfast. when i go out the night before i would never eat breaksfast. anyway, if you train your body a certain way it'll act that way all the time. exercise will cure it all. with the right amount , type, intensity, and duration of exercises you can fucking eat anything you want.

You are right Jroo. I exercise usually three to four times a year and my body is like a temple (closer to a Buddhist temple) but I can eat anything I want and drink all the Guinness that the tap can pour.

Originally posted by jroo

you know, all this fucking with you about ripped fuel started as a joke, just something to fuck with you about, but maybe you guys that take it excessively should think about it some more. i dont know, its your life, just dont get hooked on herion or i'll have to slap your dumbass. too many people really die off of that shit. and never drink and take ghb. or i'll slap the shit out of you then too.

I work out all the time. I ran cross country almost my entire life and still run about 4-5 miles 5 times a week, plus hit the weights every now and then. I only take Ripped fuel before I go out on the weekends. It gives me enough energy to make it through the afterhours. Clubs in Miami close at 5am, and we have a few killer Afterhours venues that go until 10-11am in the morning..........sometimes you just need an lil' extra juice, and it sure beats the alternative >>cocaine!

As w/ anything, it's all about moderation.

I agree 100% w/ you about GHB------>that stuff is for the crackheads.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

i just popped another 10 for lunch

:tongue: remember mr. yuck and poison control? whatever floats your boat, or finds your lost remote. fuck it right!!!!!!!! let's party some more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks joey at least someone understands. hell maybe me and you just went to far on these things and no one else has caught up yet, or maybe we're the only ones that found our morals again.

who the fuck knows? i should be working anyway, just non of you ripped fuel heads lose your job and get put on wefare, im sick of that shit. just as long as you can take care of yourself , you're alright in my book, i dont even care if you suck dick or anything like that, just be responsible for your own actions.:hat:

Originally posted by spinsaikel

this ripped fuel stuff sounds sorta tempting...even for a viking such as myself:D

Sopha

just had 5 before my morning workout, put a Lawler CD I burned from AG, I was all over the place.