Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Everyone who doesnt know how to mind their own fucking business...

Now, I've never been one to start drama. Actually in the past I done everything in my power to avoid it. But, I have remained speechless for to long and im about to burst. First off, certain people must learn to mind their own business. Some of you people act like you dont have problems of your own. For the inquiring minds to ask whats going on is one thing, but to flat out stick your nose where it doesnt belong is an entirely different issue. Im extremely tired of people's glib, smart ass remarks where they should be kept to themselves. True, this is a public message board and anything said here is anything but private but when something happens away from clubplanet it has no right to end up here... As for the people talking shit... i really feel sorry for you cause you are just pathetic souls and you need to find a better way to spend your time. In the words of Makeveli(not the rapper), "You want war i'll give you war..."

Originally posted by roninmess

why dont you take you own advice.... and mind your business?:idea:

That was a fucking stupid comment buddy, hes my brother, hes my blood, hes my flesh... he is my business and id protect him from anything id take a bullet for him. You wanna talk about whose business this is not you should whip out the compact in your back pocket and take a good fucking look.

Im just Curious Would u get upset over this??

1 year ago, we met a Farmer kid named Jay, jay was a nice well rounded kid who had a temper, but jay although he though was 100 percent pure italian was a hangarian meatball

now onto the matter at hand,

yes we were the best of friends, Rdancer, trancerxn112, bigart, and godfatherbam were basically inseprable, went to the club together, went to diners, we went to movies, we were FUCKING BOYZ, for about 1 year.

1 month ago VInyl pops around, we all go and rdancer "had elements, yea you know what i mean ELEMENTS" so he gets caught but since me and trancerxn were with him , we were about to get kicked out, so shit cools over, and we pay the bouncers off, and everything becomes nice and PEEACHY , then Farmer boy gets alll pissed Off and says the following ( THIS ALWAYS FUCKING HAPPENS ) now i know godfatherbam likes to show that he is a masculin guy and that he can kick everyones ass, god knows i dont wanna fuck with him, but whatever, *Bam gets Raw on *Dancer, a little time passes by and then they go home, and jay says to trancerxn112 "dont breathe a fucken word at me dont breath a fucken word, but trancerxn needed to breathe, he needs oxygen. so anyways can u xplain to me

if shit got resolved in the club and everything was PEACHY,

WHY the FUCK would u get sooooooo fucken upset of stupid shit like this. but what upset me the most was the fact that he made me choose, who was Right and wrong in the situation at hand, and told me if ur with them then ur Dead to me,

then last friday i go to the club, and i have good hearing , and i heard JAy turn to someoen and say (in a low Rumbling voice ) "I see Dead people" ( rdancer , bigart , trancerxn )

so i go back to my title "The Club Makes Friends, But can it also cause enemies ???" <---- ( rhetorical question )

Originally posted by bigart

Im just Curious Would u get upset over this??

1 year ago, we met a Farmer kid named Jay, jay was a nice well rounded kid who had a temper, but jay although he though was 100 percent pure italian was a hangarian meatball

now onto the matter at hand,

yes we were the best of friends, Rdancer, trancerxn112, bigart, and godfatherbam were basically inseprable, went to the club together, went to diners, we went to movies, we were FUCKING BOYZ, for about 1 year.

1 month ago VInyl pops around, we all go and rdancer "had elements, yea you know what i mean ELEMENTS" so he gets caught but since me and trancerxn were with him , we were about to get kicked out, so shit cools over, and we pay the bouncers off, and everything becomes nice and PEEACHY , then Farmer boy gets alll pissed Off and says the following ( THIS ALWAYS FUCKING HAPPENS ) now i know godfatherbam likes to show that he is a masculin guy and that he can kick everyones ass, god knows i dont wanna fuck with him, but whatever, *Bam gets Raw on *Dancer, a little time passes by and then they go home, and jay says to trancerxn112 "dont breathe a fucken word at me dont breath a fucken word, but trancerxn needed to breathe, he needs oxygen. so anyways can u xplain to me

if shit got resolved in the club and everything was PEACHY,

WHY the FUCK would u get sooooooo fucken upset of stupid shit like this. but what upset me the most was the fact that he made me choose, who was Right and wrong in the situation at hand, and told me if ur with them then ur Dead to me,

then last friday i go to the club, and i have good hearing , and i heard JAy turn to someoen and say (in a low Rumbling voice ) "I see Dead people" ( rdancer , bigart , trancerxn )

so i go back to my title "The Club Makes Friends, But can it also cause enemies ???" <---- ( rhetorical question )

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You Crack Me Up Arty!! hehehehehe

Originally posted by bigart

i heard JAy turn to someoen and say (in a low Rumbling voice ) "I see Dead people" ( rdancer , bigart , trancerxn )

A. u must have eaten a lot of pills, cause i said nothin of the sort

and

B. that wasnt all that transpired in the car on the ride home

so until u know ur facts, keep ur fuckin mouth shut

Originally posted by trancerxn112

That was a fucking stupid comment buddy, hes my brother, hes my blood, hes my flesh... he is my business and id protect him from anything id take a bullet for him. You wanna talk about whose business this is not you should whip out the compact in your back pocket and take a good fucking look.

oh so touching

ok so today i was just telling my girl, "hey ny actually has club content and barely any moronic threads". . .

then this comes along. . .

keep your "board to personal lives" ::and not the other way around - i understand some need to vent their daily frustrations:: off the board please. . .half of some of your self pity is enough to go around

:blown:

Originally posted by godfatherbam

A. u must have eaten a lot of pills, cause i said nothin of the sort

and

B. that wasnt all that transpired in the car on the ride home

so until u know ur facts, keep ur fuckin mouth shut

i cant believe u though i was serious about comment A

and comment B

How bout u straighten it out?

u know what i dont give a shit , i just cant fucken belive u would make me choooooose between rdancer and trancerxn112 who were my boyz since we were in diapers, or You , Just like that . cuz u got angry,

ohh and another thing, i didint take any pills u moron, and u know it cuz u asked me that night ohh about 18 times

so get your slippery ass of the boards fuck suck

drama..drama...drama

im so sick of it. ive started my own drama here, i know, and im ashamed of it. the fact that i let petty bs that occurs on a messageboard upset me is just childish. but it happens.

now there's all this other shit goin on that i find out about when i come back here. im glad i got away from all of this and cleared my head for a while. now i can come back and look at all this other bs from the outside. but slowly i keep gettin sucked in. all this drama thats been mentioned in this thread involves people that i met thru this board and i consider friends. so i cant jst ignore it, cuz in a way, it involves me. the worst part is, im put in the middle of a bunch of shit. im supposed to take sides when i really dont want to. i wanna stay objective, on the outside...but the fact of the matter is...i have to have an opinion..but i choose not to voice that opinion anymore. my new motto: "FUCK IT!!"

i just dont wanna deal with it anymore. i dont wanna be involved. so i just let shit happen and try not to open my big mouth (which gets me in trouble over and over again). idk wtf is goin on with everyone...honestly, i think we all need to take a break from cp and from clubbin like i did for over a month. go out..see ur regular non-cp friends, and clear ur head. then u can come back and start all over.

thats what i wanna do: start all over. sooooo...hi everyone...im new here. my names is xtcgspot. id like to meet all of u. maybe we can have a meetup or something.

being that im a newbie and wut not...hey, does anyone else LUUUUUV tony draper??? OMFG he's soooooo goood

:rolleyes::tongue::D

Originally posted by xtcgspot

thats what i wanna do: start all over. sooooo...hi everyone...im new here. my names is xtcgspot. id like to meet all of u. maybe we can have a meetup or something.

being that im a newbie and wut not...hey, does anyone else LUUUUUV tony draper??? OMFG he's soooooo goood

:rolleyes::tongue::D

are you sure you dont wanna post your review of the Nsync concert?

:tongue:

Does this mean the infamous Roxy Stage Crew is dismantled, no more, kaput, finito??

And all of this started because... what did somebody not get a t-shirt? I must of left when the sparks started flying because everyone appeared to be having a blast.

:eek:

Originally posted by xxlea

Does this mean the infamous Roxy Stage Crew is dismantled, no more, kaput, finito??

And all of this started because... what did somebody not get a t-shirt? I must of left when the sparks started flying because everyone appeared to be having a blast.

:eek:

uhhh...read bigart's post

and the stage crew isnt dead...well not yet anyway

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

uhhh...read bigart's post

and the stage crew isnt dead...well not yet anyway

hmm I did and I have no clue what he's talking about, one of those "had to have been there moments" perhaps. Oh well on to my own drama.