Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Everyone who doesnt know how to mind their own fucking business...

Originally posted by snoozi8

SMOKESUM---------ahahahahaha that pic says it all if they only knew that immature arguing on a message board made them look just as silly :) damn and I was having some hope and respect for guidos lately too damn

Well, how else can you get a message across?

Originally posted by clubkat

ok so today i was just telling my girl, "hey ny actually has club content and barely any moronic threads". . .

then this comes along. . .

keep your "board to personal lives" ::and not the other way around - i understand some need to vent their daily frustrations:: off the board please. . .half of some of your self pity is enough to go around

:blown:

im with the kitty..i duno y all these threads were necessary

:laugh: :laugh: What a bunch of little kids! Don't people have phones to take care of these kind of matters with there so called friends? Nope instead they bring it to a message board for the whole world to see with a post called "attn: everyone who dosent know how to mind their own fucking business"

:rolleyes: I guess you made it everybodys business.

The things people do to get attention:laugh:

Originally posted by bigart

and i heard JAy turn to someoen and say (in a low Rumbling voice ) "I see Dead people"

No offense to any of you, you know I'm chill with you all, and even if you DID NOT say this Jay, despite all the drama, you gotta admit, this is kinda funny.. :laugh:

Originally posted by xtcgspot

thats what i wanna do: start all over. sooooo...hi everyone...im new here. my names is xtcgspot. id like to meet all of u. maybe we can have a meetup or something.

being that im a newbie and wut not...hey, does anyone else LUUUUUV tony draper??? OMFG he's soooooo goood

:rolleyes::tongue::D

I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve DRAPER!!!!

Originally posted by bigart

Im just Curious Would u get upset over this??

1 year ago, we met a Farmer kid named Jay, jay was a nice well rounded kid who had a temper, but jay although he though was 100 percent pure italian was a hangarian meatball

now onto the matter at hand,

yes we were the best of friends, Rdancer, trancerxn112, bigart, and godfatherbam were basically inseprable, went to the club together, went to diners, we went to movies, we were FUCKING BOYZ, for about 1 year.

1 month ago VInyl pops around, we all go and rdancer "had elements, yea you know what i mean ELEMENTS" so he gets caught but since me and trancerxn were with him , we were about to get kicked out, so shit cools over, and we pay the bouncers off, and everything becomes nice and PEEACHY , then Farmer boy gets alll pissed Off and says the following ( THIS ALWAYS FUCKING HAPPENS ) now i know godfatherbam likes to show that he is a masculin guy and that he can kick everyones ass, god knows i dont wanna fuck with him, but whatever, *Bam gets Raw on *Dancer, a little time passes by and then they go home, and jay says to trancerxn112 "dont breathe a fucken word at me dont breath a fucken word, but trancerxn needed to breathe, he needs oxygen. so anyways can u xplain to me

if shit got resolved in the club and everything was PEACHY,

WHY the FUCK would u get sooooooo fucken upset of stupid shit like this. but what upset me the most was the fact that he made me choose, who was Right and wrong in the situation at hand, and told me if ur with them then ur Dead to me,

then last friday i go to the club, and i have good hearing , and i heard JAy turn to someoen and say (in a low Rumbling voice ) "I see Dead people" ( rdancer , bigart , trancerxn )

so i go back to my title "The Club Makes Friends, But can it also cause enemies ???" <---- ( rhetorical question )

well this is very confusing....it is curious that people post these emotional messages on the drama board and then say something like "mind your own business".... i'm confused...:rolleyes: