Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn:all Of Cp

Originally posted by godfatherbam

, well ne ways i wanted to warn u all that they are not who they seem to be, and as a matter of fact, they are some of the most 2 faced people i have ever had the unfortunate experience of meeting. they not only stabbed me in the back, and kicked me when i was down, but they did the same to all of you, only there are very few who actually realized it. ...

Welcome to CP.. :D

Ok its my turn to say something:

First off Jay how can you say that when at one point you were best friends with these kids. They opened their house to you, let you stay there, eat whatever you wanted and basicly put up with your arrogence for a year. Mike and Alan are 2 of the most fun non 2 faced people ive met. We all get pissed off at our friends once in a while but if ur gonna put up this stupid "ima tough guy ima rip ur head off" routine its not cool, That's just being childish. Why can't you just let things be, you don't wanna be their friend fine let it go, why must you post things and say things, I mean the best way to piss someone off when ur fighting with them is to ingore them and all ur doing is showing them attention. Honestly if I was in their position I would be sitting back and laughing at you because it is pointless to even bother writeing an entire essay on how you wanna kick their asses and how they are dead to you. They are dead to you LEAVE IT AS IS!! move on with your life and get over it!!

::slaps self in the head::

when will the drama stop?!

dont jump down my throat jay, but this wasnt necessary...neither was anything they said either. none of this makes sense. idk wut else to say. im friends with all of u, and consider u all my boys. i just dont know wut to say anymore

being new to the board..and being pretty impartial considering i dont know any of u 4 too well....i think it isnt cool to bring up dirt on these boards...and to make it worse..it seems that u were being vague on purpose..so its like there was no purpose to ur post. i am in no way trying to offend u or defend them , but if your gona post somehting like this then shit..at least choose to be honest all the way and divulge all the details

Jay you are really pathetic... trying your hardest to turn everyone against us over something petty, of all the people i never thought u would stoop this low. God, im absolutely speechless... you know im not gonna let this bother me because ur such a small person now to me, you havent earned enough respect for me to reply to you. After all me and my brother have done for you... ur fucking pitiful scum im glad you are leaving to fucking California so u can be a leech on someone else good day to you.

but they did the same to all of you, only there are very few who actually realized it. i dont remember details

ok ok im guilty

all you Roxy stage crew prolly didint realize it cuz umm well u were fucked up at the time and i took advantage of u by giving u a Light show LMFAO, and the few who realized that it was me behind the lights well u guys know that it was a damn good show hahahahaha

First off i wanna know atleast ONE FUCKEN THING i have talked shit about someone, that U yourself Didnot agree on,

and more importantly why should I or Trancerxn112 or Rdancer apologize, when U opened ur fat mouth and said the following " THIS ALWAYS FUCKIGN HAPPENS" WHEN it has NEVER NEVER Fucken Happened to Rdancer before, GO ahead im waiting for a response, i mean i can understand u wanting to show off by getting loud, cuz a certain someone was next to you, but did it kinda backfire?? hmmm or maybe im talking outta my ass, ( and please dont quote on me that ) use ur own lines.

and to think i put you under my contract for a cell phone u dirt bag

first off, i am horrified that u take their side, when u of all people should know how they are, i mean they fucked u over worse than me, and as i said in the original post, i havent said jack shit to them and then they start tearin me up on here, so do a check b4 u talk...

fucked me over in what way Jay?

Mike and I had our own personal issues which were worked out

it was never a tag team thing. I was never "fucked over" by either of them so maybe YOU need to do a check before you talk:rolleyes:

Really I can't find the words to describe how I feel about this whole thing. I dont hate you my old friend. I just think you didnt know what you were getting yourself into. I can sit here writing about what I said or what I didn't say, but to me it really doesn't matter people will believe what they want to believe. If your looking for a winning for your challenge, well without any fists thrown you won. I will be the better man and step away from this. I just want you to know that I could do nothing more for you as a friend, I opened my world to you, gave you everything I had and more, and its kind of sad how you repayed me for my kindness. Your were wrong in one thing when you said that I was ungrateful. It was you who was ungrateful.

Ciao!

Originally posted by rdancer

Really I can't find the words to describe how I feel about this whole thing. I dont hate you my old friend. I just think you didnt know what you were getting yourself into. I can sit here writing about what I said or what I didn't say, but to me it really doesn't matter people will believe what they want to believe. If your looking for a winning for your challenge, well without any fists thrown you won. I will be the better man and step away from this. I just want you to know that I could do nothing more for you as a friend, I opened my world to you, gave you everything I had and more, and its kind of sad how you repayed me for my kindness. Your were wrong in one thing when you said that I was ungrateful. It was you who was ungrateful.

Ciao!

Spoken like a true gentleman:hat:

first off, i am horrified that u take their side, when u of all people should know how they are, i mean they fucked u over worse than me, and as i said in the original post, i havent said jack shit to them and then they start tearin me up on here, so do a check b4 u talk...

is she dead to you also now Jay?

anyone that takes our side??

bro ARE u Fucking Dilluted, people are not taking our side cuz they like us or they wanna be cool , its cuz they see that ur wrong, whatever im ending these fucken replies,

THIs is fucken CLubplanet Baby :D

off to play Eq Peece lmao

Trancerxn:

hahah you fucking trickster... dont put words in my mouth...

"Jay, im not one to..."

"Dont breathe a word at me, Dont breathe a mother fucking word"

"Soua (Translation: Russian/Ukranian Dialect: Enough,Thats It, Done, Finished)"

Not an excerpt but the entire conversation in the car...

like i said before, other things transpired in the car, like mike sayin "u have no right to be mad at us" for instance, i wasnt that pist till that comment, and it still could have all been saved even after that had an apology been made, but if u were too good for that than i dont know what to tell you, but it tore me up that u didnt even say a word to me after all that happened, like i was no one anymore...

ok i promise this is my last reply cuz this is too good to pass up :)

The fact that no one spoke to you, you braught that onyour self with ur stupid comment, DOnt breathe a fucken word to me, to think u can get soo mad over that is horrendus

ohh and to say Sorry ??

for what

i wanna know

SOrry for what?

That we borrowed 20 bucks from you to pay of the bouncer? so we can stay in the club , any other person ( or real friend would be like yo , thank god nothing happened like the police came or etc..

or should we be sorry that we got caught?

you know what im sorry i ever fucking knew you

im sorry bout that

wow, you guys are saying some harsh stuff to eachother. Can't you guys IM eachother and say this stuff? Cause now i have to throw my bitchy .02 in and if you guys don't stop talking this way to eachother my skinny ass is gonna come to Roxy and beat all of your asses.:D

ok....i'm trying to make some sense of all this ....because well....there is nothing on tv...;) .....so lemme get this straight...this person....godfatherwhatever...is not friends with u brothers and friend #3...because one of 'the brothers' got caught with shit in a club...and u guys paid off the bouncers and got to stay and finish your night?!.............cause if that is correct....then i cannot fathom why this kid is mad.....wow....if i look back...and stopped being friends with someone everytime that situation..OR MUCH WORSE happened...i would be a hermit!!!!! wtf....what did this kid do that was sooo wrong..i really hope i am missing something?? i mean...i myself don't 'party' like i used to...but if u wanna ...be my guest...and if he knew u had shit on u...which i'm sure he did...and still went with u...well he is just as much to blame as u..not that there is really any blame...i see nothing wrong?! maybe i totally misunderstood the situation? i hope i did?!?!