Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey chyna

Guest jroo

Guest jroo

you just have to face it man, its an addiction, you dont need that shit, its not even that good, think if it was really good, than it would be illegal. im here for you man. HUG

Originally posted by jroo

you just have to face it man, its an addiction, you dont need that shit, its not even that good, think if it was really good, than it would be illegal. im here for you man. HUG

r u trying to convince me that i should check into the "Jroo Center for Ripped Fuel Addiction"?

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

r u trying to convince me that i should check into the "Jroo Center for Ripped Fuel Addiction"?

maybe, do you want to? ive snorted ripped fuel before, its just not worth it, my friends did it so i did it, just once though. you have to fight the urge, shit smells like coffee in your nose. anyway, you'll figure out that it isnt all that in a little bit on your own i guess. my friend ate 8 once all at one time, he said the he felt like he was straight tripping, saw trails and everything, not haluciating or anything like that, but the body buz and trails.

Originally posted by jroo

my friend ate 8 once all at one time, he said the he felt like he was straight tripping, saw trails and everything, not haluciating or anything like that, but the body buz and trails.

I think if you read the warning labels on that stuff, those are the symptoms of an overdose.