Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can anyone post a set list from SF from the anniversary please....

Intensity

off the top of my head...

no more games(kiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllled it):eek:

safe from harm(ditto)

Oris Jay- Trippin

I wish I didn't miss you

I wish you were here

Goin thru it with Pressurize(also with Fly life before i got there)(and also with somthing else later in the day)

wonderland

garth dub(with i wonder)

lethal industry with Silence acapella(siiiiiiiiiiick... i love tiesto):eek:

like a prayer

luz performed in your eyes and I wanna be free

I know I know more, but im not really thinking.

Originally posted by seamus9009

anybody??? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!!! i was just about to start this thread.... i realize it's almost impossible, but whatever you all can remember would be amazing. thanks too.

Hey Jim, you hear about the new pirate movie coming out? Its rated RRRRRRR!! Hahaha...sick sick time this weekend.

Originally posted by donvito

Hey Jim, you hear about the new pirate movie coming out? Its rated RRRRRRR!! Hahaha...sick sick time this weekend.

yeah, i heard it's pretty good...... hahah they're so easy to get... this weekend was goddamn outta control--sucks that we couldn't stay another 13hrs and check out the rest of the day/night but i think my mom would have been just a bit more pissed at me than she already was. thanks again for the ride to Penn--i fell asleep on the train but the crazy ladies sitting behind me woke me up right before i got to lynbrook.

in other words....

same tracks he's been playing for the last few months...

I heard it was the worst anniversary in a long time....thank god I saved myself 50 bux......damn, some people will pay anything to get in..if it was 100 to get in, place would still be packed..

dave

Originally posted by spikesnj

in other words....

same tracks he's been playing for the last few months...

I heard it was the worst anniversary in a long time....thank god I saved myself 50 bux......damn, some people will pay anything to get in..if it was 100 to get in, place would still be packed..

dave

in other words....

i saw a packed house for 13+ hours. there must have been something good about the night if it drew so well...

also, roninmess only named 12 songs, so something tells me that he played a few other ones in the 20+ hrs that he played....

Peace

Originally posted by roninmess

off the top of my head...

no more games(kiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllled it):eek:

safe from harm(ditto)

Oris Jay- Trippin

I wish I didn't miss you

I wish you were here

Goin thru it with Pressurize(also with Fly life before i got there)(and also with somthing else later in the day)

wonderland

garth dub(with i wonder)

lethal industry with Silence acapella(siiiiiiiiiiick... i love tiesto):eek:

like a prayer

luz performed in your eyes and I wanna be free

I know I know more, but im not really thinking.

i know you forgot that "sacred heart" song--i just remember that cuz i saw you dancing your ass off on the balcony.... peace bro, good seeing you again

i know you forgot that "sacred heart" song--i just remember that cuz i saw you dancing your ass off on the balcony.... peace bro, good seeing you again

uhhhhh yeah, forget that last post.... i just asked you what it was and you said it was "safe from harm"...... i'm the dumbass.... heheh

peace

LOL

safe from harm you mean. See my signature.... its been there for a few weeks now.:)

Originally posted by ibclubbin

Silivio Ecomo - No Dip 2002

DJ Rage - Waiting (Clamaran)

Ben Sims - Carnival

Andy Manston - Carnival

Oscar G + Stryke - Hypnotized

RES - They Say vision (Rivera)

um....i dunno....:D

BG

dudddddde i never heard that "silivio Ecomo" track before, but yesterday that was one of my favorite tracks... it had me moving. WOW thank you, cause there was no way for me to describe this song.

Originally posted by roninmess

dudddddde i never heard that "silivio Ecomo" track before, but yesterday that was one of my favorite tracks... it had me moving. WOW thank you, cause there was no way for me to describe this song.

silvio....i originally had a typo

it has the piano keys from an old song called Broadway (they say the neon lights are bright on Broadway......"

BG