Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A jersey perspective on this radio station issue..

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

I read all of your comments about the all dance station 93.1... Most of yous bashed it to pieces.... WHY? Let me tell you, I know music, I get music before most and I leak music before most. If your on the clubplanet AG group then you've recieved tons of tracks from me.. Point is the station is great.... I heard some phat beats on there... Safri duo cosmicgate remix.., sould side mix of rapture, that kid issac beat the silence, list goes on and on... YEA MOST ARE NOT THE NEWEST BEATS, BUT IN NYC OR NJ YOU HAVE TO WAIT TILL 2AM ON A FRIDAY OR SAT NIGHT TO ANY OF THOSE TRACKS... GRANTED ARE 2AM -4AM SETS ARE INSANE COMPARED TO THIS FUCKING TRANCE CRAP DOWN HERE BUT I'D GIVE UP 2 INSANE HOURS FOR 22 GREAT HOURS... YEA CASTLES IN THE SKY IS PLAYED ALOT, BUT LISTEN WE ARE IN THE MINORITY AND QUIT FRANKLY NONE OF US WILL BE EVER SATISFIED WITH ANY STATION... YOUR SPOILED WITH IT AND YOU SHOULD EMBRACE IT. STATIONS HAVE TO MAKE M0NEY THEREFORE THEY HAVE TO CATER TO THE MASSES NOT US IN THE MINORITY, SO NEXT TIME YOU GUYS BITCH ABOUT IT REMEMBER YOU HAVE BETTER STATIONS THEN NYC........

so for the rest of the time practice your guido fist pumping and STFU

Well, I know what car to run into when I'm on the beach.

Anyway, we tore it to pieces because it ran for like 4 weeks without a peep from the program director in regards to his target market...we thought it was going to be aimed at us, but then Phil comes out and says it's not really, it's for the people who maybe go out once or twice a month, not the hardcore folk like ourselves...

Something tells me you're just trolling us out for laughs, Saleen.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pod

Well, I know what car to run into when I'm on the beach.

Anyway, we tore it to pieces because it ran for like 4 weeks without a peep from the program director in regards to his target market...we thought it was going to be aimed at us, but then Phil comes out and says it's not really, it's for the people who maybe go out once or twice a month, not the hardcore folk like ourselves...

Something tells me you're just trolling us out for laughs, Saleen.

1. I've never "trolled" ever in my life

2. I don't even know how to "troll"

3. I just don't throw shit up for laughs. My posts are straight like an arrow...

4. How can anyone (talking to the miami masses here) think a station could be profitable if their target market was us (the minority). Lack of business education or common sense, take your pick.... Thats why KTU in NYC (largest radio market by the way in the country) only plays the good shit late at night....hmmmmmmm starting to make sense now...... class dismissed...:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pod

OK then. Though I usually only listen to CDs or XM (when I'm in a friend's car who has it...) over the satellite. XM has people like Digweed, Rauhofer, the whole bit, all the time...

XM has a suscrption base and doesn't need major ad dollars. I think one of the sat radio companies run ads. so its simple, get some jerk off to throw cds on all day with a computerized mixer, hell you could push one button and leave for a week... could even do it with winamp....... just throw in the station promos every now and then and your done. but don't be fooled little grasshopper, there is two huge radio companies, one is clearchannel the other is infinity, they both own huge chunks of both sat companies.... so we will truely never get what we want...