Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Okay i heard that...

dgmodel

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I shit myself, does that count?

Ok, Jon. I understand these things can happen, which is why i found this for you:

adultdiaper_1683_501507

The Super is now called the Super Plus - same diaper, just a new name. The Molicare briefs are well known for their high rate of absorbency. They feature DryPlus polymer fiber filling with interior barriers at the leg for fluid and fecal retention. There are two refastenable tape tabs on each side and a elasticized backing for a more comfortable fit. The Molicare is also latex free. The Super Brief is the most absorbent of the Molicare line. It is excellent for overnight use and is purple in color. Now available by the case and the bag.

;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

Ok, Jon. I understand these things can happen, which is why i found this for you:

adultdiaper_1683_501507

The Super is now called the Super Plus - same diaper, just a new name. The Molicare briefs are well known for their high rate of absorbency. They feature DryPlus polymer fiber filling with interior barriers at the leg for fluid and fecal retention. There are two refastenable tape tabs on each side and a elasticized backing for a more comfortable fit. The Molicare is also latex free. The Super Brief is the most absorbent of the Molicare line. It is excellent for overnight use and is purple in color. Now available by the case and the bag.

;)

Aren't those things for old folks and bag ladies?

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Aren't those things for old folks and bag ladies?

no, they are also for loose goose like you

They feature DryPlus polymer fiber filling with interior barriers at the leg for fluid and fecal retention.

sorry, i got a kick out of this line :laugh::D:tongue: