Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my new sex toy...

atomicapples

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

oh wait, i just found a clubkat and a barslut behind my desk. they are both in good working order. figure about $10 plus tax for both.

its a cp liquidation sale!!!

dude, i'll give you $20 for the clubkat if you keep the barslut...

whats the resale value on a roninmess?

What the hell is going on in the dungeons over here? I love how I get involved in this crap!

PS...Barslut - I tend to get a lot hotter than that exhaust...and I'm constantly wet...but my hole is slightly tighter...

PPS..BigPoppa - you talk good shit when you're not face to face! :tongue: You were quiet as hell the other night....wtf is that all about?;)

Originally posted by marcid21

PPS..BigPoppa - you talk good shit when you're not face to face! :tongue: You were quiet as hell the other night....wtf is that all about?;)

you midgets (marcid, mist, lav, barybe's g/f) were scaring me...bouncing around all happy and shit and screaming at nothing...i thought i walked into some weird tribal ritual or something

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

you midgets (marcid, mist, lav, barybe's g/f) were scaring me...bouncing around all happy and shit and screaming at nothing...i thought i walked into some weird tribal ritual or something

oy vay....this one and the excuses! Mist and I came in way after Lav and Tiff. And...if I recall...you doing a pretty good job of holding up the chill room wall! :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh:

oy vay....this one and the excuses! Mist and I came in way after Lav and Tiff. And...if I recall...you doing a pretty good job of holding up the chill room wall! :tongue:

sorry i was tired from sven kicking my ass

i think gothzane did a better job though :tongue:

sorry i was tired from sven kicking my ass

i think gothzane did a better job though :tongue:

I do believe I said something to Bigpopa along the lines of

"Is it me or are they growing the CP girls really short these days."

Dont remember much...was too busy enjoy that god of a DJ.

Almost got off humping the amps...heh.

:flame:

Originally posted by lavendermenace

AHEM!

I am 5'6" thank you very much.

Originally posted by barslut

I though your new sex toy was marcid? Yes mi casa sunday , bagels , gatorade and e-brake turns in the wrx that get you pissed , plus i got some toys for my car to throw in too.

i have somethings i need to undo Sun... as well... lets do it! yay... ill bring the neckerchiefs, and the AirSupply CD's... BSlut you bring cups and earphones, tony will bring, his exhaust and lisa... koester will bring his foot, and a bud! on we're off... Sunday SUNDAY sunday!!!